if you could

scorpio01169

Aug 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
have any one artists or group come into your studio who would it be? it could be a guitarist coming in to lay tracks on a song you wrote or a fill in bassist. or even a group that needs one or more tracks cut. who would it be? weather it be metal or hip hop, rap or jazz. or anything....now, if you say Hanna Montana you'll be banned from this site forever (j/k). for me i would love to have Slayer cut an album at my place, just cause it would be cool to watch Dave Lombardo tear it up on his kit.

I would love to see Zakk Wylde in the studio.
He is kinda mysterious when it comes to the studio, I mean, he pretty much nailed every song on the first try according to some interviews(All albums), and thats pretty damn impressive. ;X

Devin Townsend.

I'd just sit back and watch. Set up a few cameras to reflect back on/find out his secrets later... but just bask in the glory of the closest thing to God that any of us will ever meet.

NEVERMORE!

though as a businessman I'd have to say Metallica...
just because that'd mean I'd be able to pay my rent and wouldn't have to think about getting the studio booked in the future ;)

Pussycat Dolls?

Yeah but only if you have a shower for them and a few hidden cameras in there...

I will say a few names, musicians and whole bands, and I think producers.

I would really love to see what Andy or Neil Kernon are doing.

It would be great to have Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt in the studio (I have a allstar band in mind consisting of Mikael Akerfeldt, Devin Townsend and Steven Wilson on guitars and vocals, Geddy Lee as Bassplayer and vocalist and Neil Peart on the drums, for some songs KC Howard, I love his work with Odious Mortem and Decrepit Birth).

And I would really, really, really like to work with Phil Anselmo, I think you could call me an Anselmo Fanboy a bit...

And I would really, really, really like to work with Phil Anselmo, I think you could call me an Anselmo Fanboy a bit...

Oh, I forgott that one!
It would be awesome, although I would rather have done it about 1990, when he was so wide in he's styles.
Everything from falsettos, "regular singing", screaming and growling.

Devin Townsend.

I'd just sit back and watch. Set up a few cameras to reflect back on/find out his secrets later... but just bask in the glory of the closest thing to God that any of us will ever meet.

FULLY FULLY AGREED! Devin is one of the best things going on in metal today

Devin Townsend.

Too fukkin' right! Even if it were just to watch him do vocals

Hell, I'd kill to even just one singing lesson from the man!