If you could have anyone produce

I would want to have Rubin "produce" my effort. And with "produce" I mean I want his name, other than that, he's free to stay at his nice beach home.

Sneap, Devin Townsend or Christofer Johnsson from Therion producing

Sneap or Dennis Ward engineering/mixing ... I think they would be more proper in mixing the kind of music I write

eeeek, why ?

I think most of their stuff sounds bleargh.

because it's no journey around the world, has a very good reputation around here and I meet alexander diez (heaven shall burn) once and I think he could bring the best out of us. I really can't tell if there's anything wrong with their recordings, I'm not that good with that (yet). Our drummer is mixing and "mastering" everything.

Produce?
I don't really know, I'd first have to work with a producer to know if I can get along well with him.

Mix and Master?
Dan Swanö, I love his work especially for Novembers Doom and the Torture Division demo... his productions don't all sound the same but fit the music very well, and I like his sense of balance in mixes.

The great thing about this is that he actually WILL mix and master my band's debut album when recordings are finished!:headbang:
Also his approach on working with his clients (no set dates but first come first go, and it will only be finished when everyone is happy) is very beneficial to absolutely hopeless deadline breakers like us. :lol: