If you had to interview Katatonia...

ether

°°§°°
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
Who would you like to interview?And why?
What would you like to ask? (I noticed many interviewers ask always the same questions...)

OK, I'll go first.:) I , for example, would like to know if it's a big problem for them that Mattias and Fredrik live in Avesta. It's not too far away from Stockholm, but still... Or maybe I'd get some information on their rehearsal place, how often they rehearse etc. Perhaps also something about their private life (what they do for a living and so on). I have to say that I really enjoy reading that kind of stuff, mainly because a lot of interviews are generally quite boring, like:

Q: You sound a lot like [insert band name]
A: Oh really? Yeah, we like them, but...
Q: Style changes?
A: Natural developement.
Q: Fans reactions?
A: We hope they'll buy into it.
Q: Tour plans?
A: We hope we'll be able to tour.

(...)

Originally posted by the_joy_of_grief
OK, I'll go first.:) I , for example, would like to know if it's a big problem for them that Mattias and Fredrik live in Avesta. It's not too far away from Stockholm, but still... Or maybe I'd get some information on their rehearsal place, how often they rehearse etc. Perhaps also something about their private life (what they do for a living and so on).
(...)

I thought about the same questions:)
I'm very curious about the topic "rehearsals"...
It would be nice to know how is their typical "working" day or if they can actually make a living out of katatonia...
I also would like to know if Jonas still enjoys playing drums, since he was originally a drummer (even if I have to say that Daniel is really cool and talented, so I'm pretty satisfied that he is now the drummer and that Jonas sings).
I also would like to ask Jonas if lyrically speaking there is a song that is particulary meaningful for him.