KATATONIA on the cover of the bulgarian Pro-Rock magazine

Drynwhyl

infp
Apr 24, 2003
muc.
www.myspace.com
I still can't believe it and I didn't expect this dicision from the editor after all, to be honest, but here you go, Katatonia on the cover of the bigest metal/rock print media in Bulgaria. Congratulations!
This is the February issue, and here's how it looks like:

1418.jpg

.. containing a reeeeeeeally big interview with Jonas + many goodies about the side projects and stuff. Well, I also was allowed to ask him a couple of questions, something he probably didn't know :Spin: (a big thanks to Tanya for this).

You have many supporters over there, with me at the head :D

Finally a cover dedicated to Katatonia!
Great! Can we read that interview? I know it´s a lot of work translating it...anyways...well actually I have a friend here from Bulgaria who could translate it for me....ha ha I´m learning so many things about this little country!

I have a feeling that Close-Up Magazine here in Sweden will have Katatonia on their cover too. It just seems like the right time.

That, plus that they didnt review TGCD in this months issue says that they will have them in April/may number.
hopefully with atleast half the magazine only katatonia.

honestly speaking I think I've seen Katatonia on some Polish magazines covers like Thrash'Em All or Mystic I think, or it was Metal Hammer?

It will be interesting to see if they atleast get an interview on magazines like BW&BK which is a Canadian publication but available in the States too. Hopefully there will atleast be a decent review.