The Iron Maidens on the cover of All Access Magazine

A very good and informative article to learn more about the Maidens!! The octopus story was hilarious. Good one Aja!

Yes, people are hearing about the Maidens in other states. There was just a broohaha...?? the other day that a local guy started on a Minneapolis music message board and the guys were excited talking about your band. He came across the Maidens website by accident. The vibe on the board was " Bring them to Mpls!!!..)....hence there is a rumour here that the Maidens may be coming in the spring of 2006..?? People love the music of Maiden and to have 5 attractive women kicking it out will blow away their conservative Midwestern minds.....( Note:...Female musicians in hard rock do not get nearly the respect here as they do in LA)

That was a great interview!!!!!

"WANDA: As far as future plans go, we're hoping to do some more international tours and out of state gigs. "

"AJA: Right now we're enjoying the moment. We get so many requests from all over the world to come and play so hopefully more touring both here in the States, as well as the rest if the world - we want to see Europe!"

I'm gonna hold you to that girls!!! ;) Haha!

Metallicat180 said:
That was a great interview!!!!!

"WANDA: As far as future plans go, we're hoping to do some more international tours and out of state gigs. "

"AJA: Right now we're enjoying the moment. We get so many requests from all over the world to come and play so hopefully more touring both here in the States, as well as the rest if the world - we want to see Europe!"

I'm gonna hold you to that girls!!! ;) Haha!

Ya, me too! :headbang: hee hee! :err: