If you haven't subscribed to LotFP Weekly yet, check out this teaser for next issue:

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
... guaranteed, you've never seen music journalism like THIS before:

LotFP: Why is your cheese so avid?

Mystery Musician: Why is my cheese so avid?

LotFP: Yes!

Mystery Musician: What the hell are you talking about?

LotFP: Ost is the Norwegian way to say cheese.

Mystery Musician: Are you serious? Oh my god! I have no idea! How do you know this?

LotFP: I have my sources.

Mystery Musician: I did not know that. It’s kind of embarrassing now. Whenever I found out an international band has a goofy name, like Borknagar, I always wonder if people in the band investigated other languages to find out if it wasn’t embarrassing in another language, like calling your band Shit or something, or like Fart. I guess it didn’t occur to me to check up on that. We’re not cheesy, we’re really not.

LotFP: Even if you were, you’re avid.

Mystery Musician: It’s avid cheese. Not your average run of the mill stale cheese. It’s avid.

... and then a little later...

Mystery Musician: And me, I used to be purely prog. I started off with Fates Warning, which is one of my biggest influences.

LotFP: There’s the stale cheese.

Mystery Musician: Shut up! You’re a dork, shut up. This interview is about me, so shut up! And then Testament…

LotFP: Oh that’s prog.

Mystery Musician: Shut up! I’m trying to answer your fucking questions so shut up!

Who is this mystery musician? Did we really spend five minutes talking about Whoop Whoops? Damn, guess you better order to find out.

Ordering Info:
http://www.mindspring.com/~raggije/ORDER.htm

i worship your interviews! :headbang:

heh -it is my absolute favorite-ill never get over the opeth interview in volume 5 where mikael discloses his shampoo brand to you! :D
"when its moisty outside my hair is *poof* like Yngwie Malmsteen!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: