If you loove Decapitated...VILE!

SculptedCold

-scented manbeef-
May 9, 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Yeah man! Totally! Check-out VILE! They're new album DEPOPULATE fucking shreds ass! It's also got kick-ass artwork. (thats why I bought it in the first place)

Their debut, STENCH OF THE DECEASED (which is a little better imo) gets reissued in February! AWESOME!

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, well, if the contents here hadn't said for themselves already.....VILE play a similar brand of fast, technical, short-ass blastbeatfucked and just downright awesome death metal like Decapitated.

What dy'all think of VILE? I personally love the double bass production on Stench Of The Deceased. :D

ah, its good too see my home town boys gettin recognition!!!!! well not really home town, but they are a norcal band and so am i. hehehe anyways, vile kicks some serious ass. if your in the san fransisco area they are playing a show with severed savior, psypheria, sangre amado, and vulgar pigeons at the pound february 15. this is a sending off show for vile since they are leaving fo a EUROPEAN TOUR after that. keep yours eyes open for that.
you can win tickets for the SF show at www.powerslave.com goto the special events page or click the add with the inverted cross on the top of the main page. its a rotating add that is dark red and white.
~gR~

Violating Europe 2003
VILE (US)
MANGLED (Nl)*/ INHUME (NL)**
DISAVOWED (NL)
SPAWN OF POSSESSION (Swe)

+ INCANTATION (US) (@)
+ Korum (France) (#)

20-02 De Goudvishal, Arnhem, Netherlands *
21-02 De Buze, Steenwijk, Netherlands *
22-02 Perron 55, Venlo, Netherlands * **
23-02 Black Pes, Prague, Czech Republic * (@)
24-02 K-17 Berlin, Germany TBC *
25-02 Leszno, Poland *
26-02 TBA
27-02 Arena, Vienna, Austria *
28-02 Juz & Filter Bamberg, Germany *
01-03 Kulturwerk, Sersee, Zwitzerland *
02-03 L’usine, Geneva, Zwitserland *
03-03 TBA *
04-03 TBA *
05-03 TBA * **
06-03 l’Astrobal, Orleans (Paris), France ** #
07-03 Salle des fetes de Aussonne, Toulouse, France ** #