If you want to receive VIP at this years Ozzfest........

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
This is some ridiculous bullshit.

So, Ozzfest 2003, VIP passes would be pretty cool right? Hang out with bands, get drunk, and jam out afterwards. Wouldn't it be cool if you could aquire one of these? How about 4? How about 8? Well now you can! From an inside source, I have been informed that you can buy VIP passes to this year's Ozzfest. For only $14,000, you can get 4 VIP passes. Or for $8,000, you can buy 8!

Horseshit. I mean it WOULD be cool to hang out with the bands, but the music is what really matters. You can spend a mere $75 to see the show. It must be nice for the people that can afford to pay a shitload of money to get those passes. I found this out and it angered me. I felt like I should share the bullshit with you.

NP: Freedom Call - Shine On

totally agreed... but this isn't much of a surprise seeing how everything tends to money money money lately... bah i really haven't anything wise to add :-/

btw... Freedom Call.... ha...hahah..hahhhaaha!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! hahha! ha :-D
it's a good band hehe but i can't take it seriously for a half second :-D

hell, ozzy will be stuttering to much for you to understand him anyways. id hang around zakk to see if i could get a guitar lesson or 2. then id challenge him to a drinking contest and drink his ass under the table:D

SSJ4SephirothX said:
This is some ridiculous bullshit.
For only $14,000, you can get 4 VIP passes. Or for $8,000, you can buy 8!

reading these figures, I am wondering who would be so stupid to buy only 4 VIP passes then...
Maybe if you buy 12 you only pay $2,000. Or am I wrong there :loco:
Something tells me that you should re-check your sources....

Belgiantroll said:
reading these figures, I am wondering who would be so stupid to buy only 4 VIP passes then...
Maybe if you buy 12 you only pay $2,000. Or am I wrong there :loco:
Something tells me that you should re-check your sources....

Ummmmm........dude........you know when you buy something in bulk, you get it cheaper? My sources are correct. It does seem ridiculous though. Why in the fuck would someone pay 12 grand for 4 passes when the can spend 4 grand less for twice as many passes? It's just something that 'corporations' do. And yes, Ozzy's life is a corporation thanks to Sharon.

NP: Freedom Call - Tears Falling

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Ummmmm........dude........you know when you buy something in bulk, you get it cheaper? My sources are correct. It does seem ridiculous though. Why in the fuck would someone pay 12 grand for 4 passes when the can spend 4 grand less for twice as many passes? It's just something that 'corporations' do. And yes, Ozzy's life is a corporation thanks to Sharon.

Ummmmmmmm...... dude..... I know corporations do that, but not in this manner.
For example (not a REAL example) then, buying 4 would be $8,000 ($2,000 each) and buying 8 would maybe cost $10,000 ($1,250 each), but I have NEVER seen it being cheaper in total to buy more.
The price of a single ticket would become cheaper relatively to each other, but not the total price.

What IS your source, because I am too lazy ass to really look it up on the net, for it doesn't interest me that much.