If you were Gilligan, who would be your fellow castaways?

It's not that it's irritation or a question of "hating" someone, it's just the abundantly obvious need for him to just take a loooong break from the internet. I doubt if he would disagree. His on-line boredom translates to trolling. It's not even necessarily malicious or anything, he's devolved into Profanity.

I think he means a lot of the same elite pretentiousness comes from many here, not that he sees Moose as a Joe average.

I just don't accept why one group of people have to justify their opinions on Moose to another group of people (just because those folks may have developed some off-line kinship with the fellow)

I'm not defending his actions, other than the basis that they're god-damned entertaining. Just clarifying what Necratul meant to say in this case. But, do what you wish.

Why the hell does every have to justify why they hate Susperia then?

And what is this "holier than thou" bullshit? Asking for an example is acting as though I'm better? I'm not saying that I'm right, I'm asking you to prove me wrong so that I can see where you're coming from. You obviously know Moose way better than me, so you can see when he's acting differently, so I'm asking you to show me this, not trying to show how I'm "holier than thou." I don't know where the hell you got that from. :erk:

Because everybody questions why people hate Susperia, but apparently I'm not supposed to question why people hate Moose. Also, see my edit.