If you were Gilligan, who would be your fellow castaways?

I think Moose is just going through an awkward stage in his life. Erik not being here has obviously really affected him too. I mean what the fuck does one do with an orphaned oompa loompa? It's not like the chocolate factory runs by itself.

In ancient Greece, anal penetration between man and boy was rare. The man, in fact, would generally fuck between the thighs instead.

So says my philosophy teacher. Does thigh fucking count as sex? If not, I'm afraid Moose is still SOL on that whole virginity thing.

You should petition to get him unbanned from nevermore, obviously there's a void in his life so he has to take out such shit posts here.

That's because you're all worthless pieces of shit not fit for discussing topics of even the lightest import with me. Fuck this board.

The whole problem is that I don't use emoticons as much as everyone else.

That last post was obviously a joke tbh. :erk:

You should petition to get him unbanned from nevermore, obviously there's a void in his life so he has to take out such shit posts here.
true story, though it's not like he doesn't post there anyway.

my fellow castaways would be jerry and susperia and any other two people, i don't really care who, as long as they could appreciate the awesome that would inevitably result.