If you were Gilligan, who would be your fellow castaways?

I think Mooseticles would be proud of the attention he's getting.

And I have no recommendations at this time.

that's the thing, why should anyone have to prove anything?

You don't HAVE to, I'm just asking. When people don't know things, they tend to ask people who are in a position of knowing to explain where they're wrong. I'm only basing my opinion on Moose on what I observe, just as those who don't mind Susperia do.

Never heard of. Details?

Great trad. doom.

If you only knew Susperia from her posts on RC, would you still hold the same opinion?

NO! This is exactly my point! I'm obviously ignorant to Moose's blatant shitness as those who question Susperia's blatant shitness are. The parallel is quite clear.

NO! This is exactly my point! I'm obviously ignorant to Moose's blatant shitness as those who question Susperia's blatant shitness are. The parallel is quite clear.

So you obviously missed my post where I said: if you're not paying attention then I don't know what to tell you

This is less about Moose, I'm just saying nobody is here to serve your curiosity. Feel free to read his last 3000 posts and make your own opinion.

By the way, mapping the devolution from Nicodemix to Moose is pretty enlightening to say the least. :tickled:

Why do you feel the need to point out that people don't NEED to tell me why Moose is shit, as if I have this privileged notion of myself that people are obliged to answer all of my questions? Do you actually think that I have a superiority complex? I simply asked a question out of curiosity, just like everybody questioning why Susperia is shit did. Do I really rub everyone the wrong way so badly that I have to be reminded that I'm not better than everyone? Am I next on the shit list?

Sorry for not putting a fucking question mark.

Why is this getting so fucking carried away? I'm saying "YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT, BUT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SHOW ME AS WELL." That's perfectly reasonable.

I don't even care if I come off as an "elitist shithead" anymore, I can't control the tone expressed in my posts. If I come off a certain way, intended or not, oh fucking well, deal with it, and remember that it's the internet and it's probably not nearly as serious or vitriolic as it seems.

You don't feel like showing me some examples. Fine. Say that instead of accusing me of elitism and egocentrism. This has just gotten absurd. If you have a problem with me, why don't you address it off the boards before it gets worse? This isn't the first time you've called me out, so I figure you've never been fond of me.

Why is this getting so fucking carried away? I'm saying "YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT, BUT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SHOW ME AS WELL." That's perfectly reasonable.

there you go, you're initial post should have been just that: "you're almost certainly right but if you don't mind, and knowing that time is off the essence, I would very much appreciate some insight into the matter, pretty please".

and then we could have proceeded to tell you to fuck off anyway. :loco:

I don't even care if I come off as an "elitist shithead" anymore, I can't control the tone expressed in my posts.

Make an effort, there's a good chap. :loco:

i dunno, I think some of those make a good humorous point. Except 5char. No clue what those are about.