If your interested, a new MP3....

Originally posted by _Transparent_
yay!!!!!!!, i was just talking about Solace Denied over MSN, my friend bought me a copy over the net, that is really wierd, anyway bye.

Really? Who's your friend and where did he get it from? I'm sure I'll recognise him/her seeing as I'm the one who's selling them!

An awesome tune man. Good variety of tempos, and some nice melodies. The songs kind of remind me of Soulscar, though it might actually be more to do with the production sound and vocals. Ok, maybe not the vocals.....They are kind of interesting. I can't pinpoint anyone they exactly sound like actually, I quite like them.

Well, it's definitely a great song, it managed to keep me really interested even without clean vocals at all! (I tend to like a mixture of both clean and death...)

Originally posted by Graveless Soul

Really? Who's your friend and where did he get it from? I'm sure I'll recognise him/her seeing as I'm the one who's selling them!

he said he got it off the net, for £4, i said to get one after hearing a song that was d/l i think. um if you know names hes called Michael (i know this sounds fake, but its true, i promise) and he lives in Greenford, if that helps, so you sell cds? are you conected to the band or something?

oh by the way im gonna go to the camden dublin castle gig on the 23rd.

yazditalati@hotmail.com
Save Address(es) Block Previous Next | Close

"Michael Flynn" <itcantgetworse@hotmail.com>
Michael Flynn is Offline.

To :
yazditalati@hotmail.com

Subject :
solace

Date :
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 12:54:28 +0000

Reply Reply All Forward Delete (Recover to Folder)InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash Can Printer Friendly Version

i have solace for u

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com.
yazditalati@hotmail.com
Save Address(es) Block Previous Next | Close

"Michael Flynn" <itcantgetworse@hotmail.com>
Michael Flynn is Offline.

To :
yazditalati@hotmail.com

Subject :
solace implied, implode, blunders YAY new simpsons

Date :
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 21:30:20 +0000

Reply Reply All Forward Delete (Recover to Folder)InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash Can Printer Friendly Version

solace gigs...i cant go to the 21st but i can go on the 23rd
u wanna come

24.11.01: royal park cellars, leeds
05.12.01: tufnell park dome, london
20.12.01: trax, romford
21.12.01: camden underworld, london (terrorizer xmas show)
23.12.01: camden dublin castle, london
27.01.02: bradford rio, bradford (chuck schuldiner benefit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com.

Reply Reply All Forward Delete (Recover to Folder)InboxSent MessagesDraftsTrash Can Previous Next | Close

just thought id post mail he sent me too, im sad, anyway i wish i'd kept the Messenger thingy open so i could post the conversation, we'd had it just a few minutes before i read this, again i reply this is wierd. :)
:D :) :)

Originally posted by _Transparent_

he said he got it off the net, for £4, i said to get one after hearing a song that was d/l i think. um if you know names hes called Michael (i know this sounds fake, but its true, i promise) and he lives in Greenford, if that helps, so you sell cds? are you conected to the band or something?

Haha, yeah I remember now. He ordered 2 copies :)

I suppose you could call me a kind of management figure ;) I deal with the majority of the promotion, and do all the design work (website, flyers, CD Artwork etc..).

That's good your coming to the 23rd - the final Metal gig before Christmas!!! We've got another good show with Marduk on the 5th, which unfortunately means I can't go and see Opeth in Bradford now. I'll have to drink and enjoy the 4th 10 times more now :)