Ignite Amps + Voger Design: Emissary VST/AU plug-in (KVRDC14)

Wild Hades

Clean channels are for pussies
May 2, 2006
Italy
Ignite Amps, in collaboration with Voger Design, is proud to announce the release of the Emissary VST/AU plug-in!

The Emissary is a digital emulation of a custom dual channel guitar tube amplifier. It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, built for Ryan Huthnance (The Seer / Gaped/ Chrome Bison / Emissary Studios) by Ignite Amps, in 2014.

Every single component on the signal path of the real analog circuit has been taken into account and modeled in the best possible way to match the original sound, keeping an eye on CPU performance and real-time playability at the same time.
The plug-in GUI has been 3D modeled and rendered by Voger Design, in order to resemble the real amplifier as much as possible.

The software is released as an entry for the KVR Developer Challenge 2014, in VST/AU format, for 32 bit and 64 bit systems.

front_panel.jpg

rear_panel.jpg

Download it here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/product/emissary-by-ignite-amps/details

and don't forget to vote for Ignite Amps, if you like the plug-in!

Emissary plug-in in action (mix by Emissary Studios):

Enjoy! \m/

Last edited by a moderator:
Second clip has guitars more pronouced but still I'd have to test it myself for better judgement. The UI graphics/design is hella neat tough ;D

Dat GUI tho. Can't wait to test this out- the TPA-1 and SHB are go-to plugins for me, and Ignite deserves a nobel prize for making all this stuff free.

update: WOW. I love this. Has a Randall Satan kind of vibe, at least to me.

Default settings and default ReCabinet sounds great! Seems to be some real response from the picking hand. Amazing this is free. :worship:

After testing it out quick.....double NICE

Kills the LePou stuff for me hands down.

it's great actually, here's a mix I did from the practice room(thanks to Jotun Studios)
the Left guitars are from emissary:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Voted!

maybe i'm the only dumbass here, but the voting link wasn't obvious. there's a square 'KVR DC 2014 Developer Challenge' ICON at the bottom of page you click that takes you over to the voting page. you have to have a KVR login to vote.

good luck! and thanks!

Been playing with this all afternoon. Impressed! The tone is some of the most realistic i've ever heard and i've used almost every ampsim on the net. Good job!

Trying this right now, sounds very impressive! gonna try it with some of my tracks soon.

That sexy GUI alone deserves a round of applause!

Registered on KVR just so I could vote for you, I hope you win the prize!! :headbang:

*Ah, that Wasteland song is beautiful! Guitars feel a bit buried/lacking some top end in the mix there tbh (although it helps the dark vibe of the song I think)
It's been long since I've listened something new over and over :)

Just stepping by to thank everybody for the support and for the great clips you guys are putting out!
Let me know if you encounter any issue with the plug-in ;)

*Ah, that Wasteland song is beautiful!
Check their whole Prologue album if you haven't already (but I bet you have!), it's awesome! Wasteland is indeed one of the best of the bunch.