Ignite Amps + Voger Design: Emissary VST/AU plug-in (KVRDC14)

Great job! i love the clean channel. combined with some Valhalla verb and i can do the Opeth/Alcest clean tones with ease. Channel two reminds me of the Rhodes Colossus i tried a while back! My only tech issue is that In Reaper when i wave my mouse over the channel 2 hi-mid it moves it without me intending to.

I've been wanting to check this out, but when scanning VST plugin folders (even after clearing cache), my Reaper says:
"Plug-in 'Emissary.dll' executed invalid command during scanning." Reaper doesn't crash, Emissary just doesn't show up on the plugin list. Running Reaper v4.71/x64. I have tried a few different folders, deleted it and unzipped again. Thanks in advance, this looks killer!

I've been wanting to check this out, but when scanning VST plugin folders (even after clearing cache), my Reaper says:
"Plug-in 'Emissary.dll' executed invalid command during scanning." Reaper doesn't crash, Emissary just doesn't show up on the plugin list. Running Reaper v4.71/x64. I have tried a few different folders, deleted it and unzipped again. Thanks in advance, this looks killer!

I had similar problem with SPAN analyzer once. No updates fixed that, but when I unistalled reaper and put fresh install it found it. So give that a try.

Did you try deleting it from the plugins list, it should be here:

"C:\Users\Your computer\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\reaper-vstshells.ini"

Sorry to hear that...
I've got the same report from another user, under Windows and only for the x64 version (the x86 works fine).
Are you on Windows too?
I'm trying to figure out what's going on since yesterday, but I've not been able to replicate this behaviour on my system (Windows 8.1 x64), and so far I've got only 2 reports for this kind of problem.
It seems that the other user started to face this problem after updating his motherboard and processor, can you tell me your computer specs?
Thanks

I'm an ass, I can just use the x86 version, luckily that works fine! Anyway, I've had this setup for about 6 months now, and Emissary is the first plugin to have this problem. I'm running on 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate. My processor is AMD FX-8350, motherboard is Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 and 8 gigs of DDR3 memory. But like I said, I can make do with the x86 version, but if you decide to dig into this, I hope these bits of information help!

EDIT: ...exept that when I'm opening a project which includes Emissary, Reaper gets stuck on startup loading Emissary. Crashed once, otherwise it just doesn't move past loading Emissary.

EDIT: ...exept that when I'm opening a project which includes Emissary, Reaper gets stuck on startup loading Emissary. Crashed once, otherwise it just doesn't move past loading Emissary.
This affect version x86, then?
Do you have both x86 and x64 versions in your VST folders?

EDIT: you got a PM

This amp sim is fantastic, I'm really impressed. I put the ignite tyrant pedal sim before it, and played it through the original 3 guitar hack impulses rolling off to 11K in leCab. Shit was impressive, most impressive!!

Congratulation to the creators of this software, it's excellent.

Great amp! Loving the tones I am getting from it. It has a really nice feel to it when playing as well which is the main thing I look for these days. Especially with pinch harmonics and palm muting. There are so many good sounding amp sims but some just don't capture that feeling.

Here's a mix I put together using Emissary, just a few riffs thrown together, nothing musical as such:

Last edited by a moderator:
Already posted it in Practice Room, but I did a quick mix of Lethargica using stems with the Emissary. It djents so hard:

Sounds and looks awesome congrats! :kickass:

Here's a mix with it (also on the practice room):

I registered on kvr just to vote for it :headbang: