Ignore Heartless

RiderOfJustice

New Metal Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodland Hills California
The tyrant is here to take up your throne, he'll take off your head before taking your crown says:
No offense, but i could reeeeeeally care less what you think of me. And why is everyone who claims not to like me so obsessed with me there? not jsut you but all the people who say they dont like me
The tyrant is here to take up your throne, he'll take off your head before taking your crown says:
instead of ignoring me, are obessed with me
The.Rider.Of.Justice Among the Sheep says:
there not
its kind of hard to ignore u
cause u post like a billion times in every thread
ur everywhere
there's an ignore function

Well there he said it.. IF you are sick of his bullshit.. turn on ur fucking Ignore function.. because you become just as bad as him when u fight with him. Do us all a favor... if you cant handle the way he posts here. ignore him. that is all.

I think that the "ignore function" is really crap...

I believe that ignoring someone that way is useless... it's useful, instead, talking with everybody, with our "enemies" too (if here we can really have "enemies"), cause we have only to learn from the others, expecially when we think that we have nothing to know more.

Personal opinion, obvious.

No offense, but i could reeeeeeally care less what you think of me. And why is everyone who claims not to like me so obsessed with me there? not jsut you but all the people who say they dont like me
instead of ignoring me, are obessed with me
there not
its kind of hard to ignore u
cause u post like a billion times in every thread
ur everywhere
there's an ignore function

Well there he said it.. IF you are sick of his bullshit.. turn on ur fucking Ignore function.. because you become just as bad as him when u fight with him. Do us all a favor... if you cant handle the way he posts here. ignore him. that is all.

Huh???? o_O

hahahahaha good one Rider of Justice. i've already had him on my ingnore list for a few days now. and people, let me tell you, it works! you don't have to feel like puking anymore by looking at those ugly pictures he posts of himself like every 10 minutes in various threads. the Ignore function is your best friend when it comes to that loser, Heartless :D

hahahahaha good one Rider of Justice. i've already had him on my ingnore list for a few days now. and people, let me tell you, it works! you don't have to feel like puking anymore by looking at those ugly pictures he posts of himself like every 10 minutes in various threads. the Ignore function is your best friend when it comes to that loser, Heartless :D
yes, but is kind of ghey to ignore someone, even if you don't like him...

no buddy, it's the smart thing to do. especially when he is harrassing me 24/7 on this forum and making false accusations behind a story he just simply refuses to understand.

Rider of Justice: LMFAO!!!! I love your sig. It sooo reminds me of that Stephen King movie about some clown that looks exactly like it.

Anyway, i don't like what he says sometimes but i don't think i can ignore it. Sometimes the stuff he says is very true but other times...it's just too much. And this is like what?....the 10th thread to him?

Rider of Justice: LMFAO!!!! I love your sig. It sooo reminds me of that Stephen King movie about some clown that looks exactly like it.

Anyway, i don't like what he says sometimes but i don't think i can ignore it. Sometimes the stuff he says is very true but other times...it's just too much. And this is like what?....the 10th thread to him?

ahhh.. a compliment from you.. Ok ok ok ok.. lemme say this about you. since i havent really said much to you at all.. keep it to yourself.. if you really love alexi then talking about it here wont help your chances. Honestly if alexi saw you on here do you Reallllllly think he would be impressed by it? If you met him and told him that you were Lady_Laiho do you think he would be impressed by it? If your devotion to him is as great as you project to all of us then im almost certain you wouldnt go on here and make a fool of urself in this manner. which leads me to the conclusion that you are a joke account. You are probly just some dude who is playing a joke on all of us.. maybe your alexi himself??!!?!

why so much anger?
it is just a forum! it is a crappy excuse for a comunication device! nothing goes much lower than this(exept ICQ)
besides you forget the real reason why people come here(workship alexi)

Reactions: MIMA
why so much anger?
it is just a forum! it is a crappy excuse for a comunication device! nothing goes much lower than this(exept ICQ)
besides you forget the real reason why people come here(workship alexi)

thats so true... if you dont like someone ... then theres no need to talk shit about him... i mean not on internet at least :erk:

Reactions: Undefined
I totally see what you're saying, but I think you're misdirecting this. Generally speaking, if there is a majority of people here who don't like a person, all of these people shouldn't have to ignore that person, it would ruin the threads. It would just be easier if the person wouldn't have to be delt with at all. Whatever though, I don't plan on "ruining" this forum or wasting my time. Imo, I think you should get rid of this thread one way or another, because you're just boosting an ego that doesn't need it.

I highly doubt Alexi would be so into himself. At least, I'd hope he's not that self-centered. :erk:

I wasn't gonna post in this thread, cause it's pointless, but I'll keep it brief. If you are one of the few :)lol:) that don't like me, now is your chance to either reconcile with me, or ignore me. But either way, let's end the pointless arguing. I'm not saying I initiated everything, or I'm the only one to blame, but for argument's sake I'll take the brunt of everything, just to get some peace and mainly because I don't give a shit. So if you don't like me, let's bury the hatchet here, or ignore me and don't fucking say a word to me, is that not a fair deal?

The tyrant is here to take up your throne, he'll take off your head before taking your crown
lol at first i thought it was the begining of your story :p
It's a cool line from a 3 Inches of Blood song, called "Premonition of Pain", you should check it out. :)

Well, aside from yer petty and pointless remarks, I spose yer doing something at least half right. Ignoring me if you don't like me is perfectly fine but continuing to talk shit is just :erk: Like saying you don't believe in God then kneeling down and praying. It's sorta contradictory.

no buddy, it's the smart thing to do. especially when he is harrassing me 24/7 on this forum and making false accusations behind a story he just simply refuses to understand.
I'm not harassing you, but if you truly feel that way, I won't speak of that 'incident' or you in general anymore in exchange for the same courtesy. (Someone quote this to her or something please, thanks :))

I didn't ruin this forum for the fucking record. And the ignore function is a piece of shit.
I never said you ruined the forum, but BOTH of our childish shit is making this place even more ghey so, just stop flaming me and I'll follow suite. Agreed?
thats so true... if you dont like someone ... then theres no need to talk shit about him... i mean not on internet at least :erk:
Thank you... finally :)
I totally see what you're saying, but I think you're misdirecting this. Generally speaking, if there is a majority of people here who don't like a person, all of these people shouldn't have to ignore that person, it would ruin the threads. It would just be easier if the person wouldn't have to be delt with at all. Whatever though, I don't plan on "ruining" this forum or wasting my time. Imo, I think you should get rid of this thread one way or another, because you're just boosting an ego that doesn't need it.

I highly doubt Alexi would be so into himself. At least, I'd hope he's not that self-centered. :erk:

But the majority of people here DO like me to some extent. But whatever, read everything else I've said in here, and afterwards either ignore me or speak yer mind to resolve our conflict. :erk: to everything else that's been said in yer comment. I really can't help that people make threads about me. but whatever, make a decision please.

I think I'm being more than fair and extremely reasonable here, so I'd appreciate some reciprocity.

P.S. Please stop making threads new threads about me people :lol: I'm not that cool or famous/notorious to deserve this many. :lol:

dude, two things:

1) How long did it take you to write all that?? :zombie:

2) What the fuck is up with your ghey sig? :erk:

1) Took me 5 mins top, I write/type quick ;) and it just looks long cause of all the quotes. :lol:

2) It's my latest AMAZING Ben Johnson sig :p :lol: :lol: Click the pic to see it's origin! Man I love that guy's posts. But I might change it back! I liked the old one better, I'll alternate or some shit. The picture is funny though if you read the thread it's from. :lol: