Ignore Heartless

I'm not harassing you, but if you truly feel that way, I won't speak of that 'incident' or you in general anymore in exchange for the same courtesy. (Someone quote this to her or something please, thanks )

There, she should get it now. I must say, for once you've said something smart. I don't mind a distant form of communication, but if you'd please post a little less it would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to ignore you because I don't see us as sworn enemies or something, I'm not that dramatic. That and if I did I have a feeling threads will become alot more confusing, seeing as you always have so much to say so frequently.

There, she should get it now. I must say, for once you've said something smart. I don't mind a distant form of communication, but if you'd please post a little less it would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to ignore you because I don't see us as sworn enemies or something, I'm not that dramatic. That and if I did I have a feeling threads will become alot more confusing, seeing as you always have so much to say so frequently.

Thanks for quoting that I guess. But worry less about how much I post and more about the quality of our interactions and we'll get along fine. :) Also keeping some statements to yourself that aren't beneficial to the situation, something which I will do myself as well, might be a good thing.

ok, heartless i got the message. my sister just verbally read it out to me besides posting that quote. so i have no need to talk about you and you have no need to talk about me. sounds good.

ok, heartless i got the message. my sister just verbally read it out to me besides posting that quote. so i have no need to talk about you and you have no need to talk about me. sounds good.

Ok, agreed. But in all fairness all I ever did was point out something, and you freaked on me, insulted me and hated on me. I thought you were cool before that 'incident', even though you called me ugly, but it's true so myeh, I don't care. Bottom line is, there's no need to argue with eachother. I mean, I'm only doing this for everyone else's sake so, let's just be civil, or don't talk at all, but if we must, keep it civil.

Seems like a good deal, still a little iffy about your posts but I won't be anal. Let's hope it works.

Seems like a good deal, still a little iffy about your posts but I won't be anal. Let's hope it works.

Well whatever. Yer apprehension is understandable, but just know that you gotta understand why I did give you a hard time, there were some mitigating factors, so :erk:, but whatever, it's over now. I didn't even care to begin with tbh, but like I said, we both need to keep certain types of comments to ourselves if we choose to interact and and things should be fine. If not we can ignore eachother.

See, I'm not a bad guy. Despite the fact my face "makes yer sister puke", but I can't help the way I look so I apologize for that. :lol:

The tyrant is here to take up your throne, he'll take off your head before taking your crown says:
No offense, but i could reeeeeeally care less what you think of me. And why is everyone who claims not to like me so obsessed with me there? not jsut you but all the people who say they dont like me
The tyrant is here to take up your throne, he'll take off your head before taking your crown says:
instead of ignoring me, are obessed with me
The.Rider.Of.Justice Among the Sheep says:
there not
its kind of hard to ignore u
cause u post like a billion times in every thread
ur everywhere
there's an ignore function

Well there he said it.. IF you are sick of his bullshit.. turn on ur fucking Ignore function.. because you become just as bad as him when u fight with him. Do us all a favor... if you cant handle the way he posts here. ignore him. that is all.
ok