Ihsahn's necklaces

Ahnasihn

Gloomy Doomy Groovy
Does any of you know what kind of necklaces Ihsahn has? I think there are two of them nowadays, and the other one seems to be a chaos symbol, but then the other one...:confused: It is a round one, but I can't make any sense of it from the pictures I have seen...please heeeelp... :cry:

From the top of my memory, is the 'chaos' symbol the multi pointed star within a circle necklace? Cause that's really the only one I can recall. It's pretty cool. Then again, that man could probably make a feather boa look cool....

Originally posted by Lee_B
Sorry for the name drop, but I was with Ihsahn when he bought that pendent. He got it from the Black Rose shop in London. www.blackrose.co.uk I believe.

He also bought his ill-advised spandex pants at the same place(believe me, I told him what to expect if he wore them, dammit :))...

Gothic black rose emporium thingemey place in Camden? Cool. Can't say I like that many of the clothes in there tho

Namedropper :bah: ;)

Originally posted by Lee_B
Sorry for the name drop, but I was with Ihsahn when he bought that pendent. He got it from the Black Rose shop in London. www.blackrose.co.uk I believe.

He also bought his ill-advised spandex pants at the same place(believe me, I told him what to expect if he wore them, dammit :))...

You mean when he bought the chaos pendent? So you don't know the other round pendent he has?