IKmultimedia's SUPER promotion (3 ampsims for the price of 1)

VALAIVE

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2008
High,
Maybe you already know about this promo.

If you don't then I tell you : from September 1st though October 31st, 2009, by purchasing one eligible "Powered by AmpliTube" software or hardware product, you can get another "Powered by AmpliTube" software of your choice FREE immediately as a download from IK. And if 2,000 customers participate, everybody will get an additional "Powered by AmpliTube" software product for FREE.

I went to IKMultimedia WebPage (http://www.ikmultimedia.com/MainPhp.html?NewsDisplay.php&Id=2294) : there are already 1902 people who participated to this Amplitube PowerGroup Promotion !!!

Which means that we ONLY need 98 people to buy 1 eligible IKmultimedia product (StealthPedal, StealthPedal Deluxe, AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube 2 Crossgrade, AmpliTube Fender, Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix or AmpliTube Metal)... to get 2 free eligible IKMultimedia products !!!!!

ONLY 98 people in the world...

Come on spread the information...

OF course, I'm interested in that 'cause I recently bought Amplitube Fender. I choose to get Amplitube Metal for Free AND I'd like to have Amplitube Jimmy Hendrix For free too...

:hotjump:

Thanks for posting this. If anybody has any questions, I'm with IK Multimedia and can answer. Either way, this has reached the goal so you have your Jimi wish and anybody joining in will get the 3-for-1 deal. Good stuff.

Enjoy!