I'll be seeing The Iron Maidens tomorrow night!

Uhm, okay...I am really bad at this, especially when I see a show in a not so normal state of mind :loco:

Let's see...in no particular order (well, except the opening song):

Be Quick Or Be Dead
Phantom Of The Opera
Wrathchild
Killers
The Number Of The Beast
Hallowed By Thy Name
Run To The Hills
Revelations
Flight Of Icarus
The Trooper
2 Minutes To Midnight
Wasted Years
Fear Of The Dark
Ghengis Khan

Yup, I think that's it :lol:

I was at the Halloween show too. It was absolutely awesome! I can barely talk or move my neck now, but it was sure worth it! Did you go to meet the band after the show?

Beast In Flames said:
Uhm, okay...I am really bad at this, especially when I see a show in a not so normal state of mind :loco:

Let's see...in no particular order (well, except the opening song):

Be Quick Or Be Dead
Phantom Of The Opera
Wrathchild
Killers
The Number Of The Beast
Hallowed By Thy Name
Run To The Hills
Revelations
Flight Of Icarus
The Trooper
2 Minutes To Midnight
Wasted Years
Fear Of The Dark
Ghengis Khan

Yup, I think that's it :lol:
Killer setlist!! Thanks!

I was there too!! It was so amazing! Thanks so much for comming up to Calgary! The setlist was awsome, you all played awsome, everything was awsome!!!

Hope to see you again some time!!

Up the Irons!!!

I think I'm using too many exclamation marks, but thats ok!!!!!!

welcome to the boards :wave: and for making our halloween show in calgary a kick ass time!! we had some problems at the airport so it was cool to meet up with some fellow iron maiden fans - just like home :Spin:

Yes, Thank you for the show! That was the best halloween I could ask for.

I also had 'transit' problems! On our way home we just misssed the last train :cry: And we ended up walking for 2 hours to get back! But it was worth it!

I stayed and meet them too, I think we left close to 1am, got to the station around 1:10ish and the schedule thing said the last northbound train for sundays was at like 0:55. So we missed it by like 15 mins I guess.

Unless there really was still trains and we walked for nothing!!?!

Ok phew, I was about to slap myself. but ya sorry I shoulda specified northbound. :p

It was a fun walk! we made it back to res at sait where my one buddy lives, And then He gave me his coat since i was only in a t-shirt :p Then me and my other buddy walked from sait to brentwood where my car was parked. AND THEN I finnaly was able to drive back to cochrane!

twas an adventure for sure!

Well, fuck, man! My car was parked a few meters from the Whiskey, but that's fucking brutal. I remember it was cold, too (as I mentioned earlier in this thread, I wasn't in a normal state of mind, and I usually feel colder or hotter, depending on the weather, when I am like that :loco: ), but that would have killed me, considering that I had a class at 9 the next morning and I already fell asleep for a short period of time during one of my classes :lol:

Hah shit, ya I didn't want to drive since I don't know the city well, and none of us even really knew where the whiskey was. So I parked at brentwood, meet my one friend at sait, then continued on in search of the whiskey.

But yes it was fairly cold lol! If I wasn't in a normal state of mind, the walk would have been alot quicker I think. Oh, and I had class at 8, but somehow I stayed awake lol. Fuck I shoulda been smart like you and parked donwtown. ... Next Time.. ! Next Time Gadget.. err.