I'll have about 80 CD's that I'm selling...

JayKeeley said:
BloodStainedWalls, Dreamlord, npearce, and rhavin2112 - all your respective CD's were shipped this morning. Thanks guys.
Thanks Jay for the fast respone...have you ever considered opening up a used a webstore for RC? I have been playing around with the idea myself for AA and haven't found the time yet....

rhavin2112 said:
Thanks Jay for the fast respone...have you ever considered opening up a used a webstore for RC? I have been playing around with the idea myself for AA and haven't found the time yet....
To be honest, not really. RC takes up too much time as is. Having said that, I have considered simply listing all the remaining albums I have in this thread somewhere on the site, and just allowing regular visitors to e-mail me with their order requests. Right now, the only people who are seeing this list are those that visit the forum.

It might be a pain to keep a track of who wants what, but I'll give it a try perhaps.

JayKeeley said:
You did, but I wasn't sure whether you'd forgotten or you just changed your mind so I just let it go... :erk:

Anyway, I'll PM you with a total. :cool:
As it happens, I did indeed forget...remembered a little while (few months? :erk: ) later but money is such a schizo issue on this end...and I'm not even a proper student yet :loco:

Cheers for the PM. I'll collect it together asap :)

Yo Russell - your package went out today. It's a box by the way, not a padded envelope. I hate cracked jewel cases so I wrapped the CDs in jumbo bubble wrap and filled the box with those little white polystyrene dingleberry teggit things.

Here's what's left from the list:

AXAMENTA - Codex Barathri
ANNIHILATOR - Criteria for a Black Widow
ANNIHILATOR - Refresh the Demon
ANNIHILATOR - Carnival Diablos
ANGEL DUST - Of Human Bondage
BURZUM - Ragnarok
BATTLELORE - Sword's Song (DIGIPAK)
BLACK MARK ATTACK - V/A featuring Bathory, Edge of Sanity, etc.
CROM - The Fallen Beauty EP
CATAMENIA - Eskhata
CHILDREN OF BODOM - Follow the Reaper
DARK FORTRESS - Profane Genocidal Creations
DARK MOOR - The Gates of Oblivion
DREAMTALE - Beyond Reality
DREAM EVIL - Dragonslayer
DRAGONLAND - The Battle of Ivory Plains pt 1
DRAGON ATTACK - Queen Tribute Compilation
DESTILLERY - Behind the Mask
EIDOLON - Coma Nation
MARTY FRIEDMAN - Music For Speeding
HAMMERFALL - Renegade
GUARDIANS OF TIME - Edge of Tomorrow
HADES - DamNation
HROSSHARSGRANI - The Secret Fire
HELHEIM - Pestis
HELLOWEEN - High Live
INRI - Hyper Bastard Breed
IRON SAVIOR - Unification
ISENGARD - Vinterskugge
ISENGARD - Crownless Majesty
JAG PANZER - Mechanized Warfare
JULIE LAUGHS NO MORE - From the Mists of Ruins
JUDAS PRIEST - Demolition
KOTIPELTO - Waiting for the Dawn (DIGIBOOK)
KORN - Follow the Leader
LOST HORIZON - A Flame to the Ground Beneath
LABYRINTH - Return to Heaven Denied
LIMBONIC ART - Ad Noctum
MESMERIZE - Vultures Paradise (2xCD)
MEGADETH - Cryptic Writings
MOONSPELL - Wolfheart
MORIFADE - Possession of Power
MOB RULES - Hollowed Be Thy Name
MORTUARY DRAPE - Tolling 13 Knell
MANEGARM - Nordstjarnans Tidsalder
NAPALM DEATH - Bootlegged in Japan (still sealed, Earache release from 1998)
NARNIA - Long Live the King
PAGAN's MIND - Celestial Entrance
PROTOTYPE - Trinity
PEGAZUS - The Headless Horseman
SUSPERIA - Predominance
STRATOVARIUS - Intermission
SECRET SPHERE - Mistress of the Shadowlight
SKYLARK - Gate of Heaven
STUCK MOJO - Declaration of a Headhunter
SILENT FORCE - Infatuator
SHADOW GALLERY - Carved in Stone
THY MAJESTIE - Hastings 1066 (DIGIPAK)
THY MAJESTIE - The Lasting Power
LUCA TURILLI - Demonheart EP
TIME MACHINE - Evil
TWISTED TOWER DIRE - The Isle of Hydra
WHITE SKULL - The Dark Age
WOLF - Black Wings
WARLORD - Rising Out of the Ashes
JOHN WEST - Earth Maker

And I'm still holding CDs for NAD, Ayeka, Lutz, Papa Josh, Nightmarez, Never Dying!

Oh yeah, I owe you some duckets. I'll paypal you tonight, if you want to email me your address in case I can't find it. :)

Nah, that Helheim wasn't what I was expecting. Here's what Erik had to say about it in his top 10 list:

Years ago, HELHEIM released one of my absolute favourite albums, the utterly amazing Jormundgand. The follow-up was nearly as good, and while third album Blod & Ild showed a huge shift in style to a heavier, more heavy metal-based approach, it was still a quite good album. Now label troubles have postponed the new album Yersinia Pestis quite a bit, but it seems it’s finally arrived… I’m not very enthusiastic. This is a logical follow-up to Blod & Ild, but the songwriting really isn’t all that compelling anywhere. Perhaps this will grow on me with time, perhaps it won’t. As it stands now, it’s one big blah snoozefest of an album.

Quite honestly Dreamlord, you might like Limbonic Art, Manegarm (Epic Black Viking), and Isengard (Vinterskugge). They're all great releases, but I just don't think I'll ever be getting back to them. I'm turning into an old bag lady collecting too much stuff! The Crom EP is also very good Bathory worship, but it is just an EP.

I'd rather this lot go to fans than get traded in. I might have to post this list in a power metal forum too. :D

thanks for the info. I have Jormundgand and Helheim's Terrorveldet EP on the way to me right now.

I was wondering whether Blod & Ild was any good, because no one ever mentioned it. As it stands, I'll just take the two I've ordered and find their 2nd album, and ignore the rest.

Yeah, I've never heard Blod & Ild so I can't really comment. The thing about Yersinia Pestis is that it's just radically different to Jormundgaand, and so that's why it's seen in a negative light I guess. It sounds very 'machine-like' and industrial. I'm not saying they turned into Trent Reznor or Fear Factory, but that mechanical feel was introduced, as opposed to them howling war cries to the frozen moon! Hey, as they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

OK - an announcement: Other than the 9 CD's I'm holding for Nightmarez, PJ, Never Dying, Ayeka, and Lutz, ALL remaining CD's listed in this thread have now been sold.

For those that I'm holding CDs for, please give me an estimated timeframe for when you think you might want to buy them.

A big thanks to all who bought CDs from me. Much appreciated 'cos I've got a second kid on the way in case you didn't know. :)