(ill try this again, but more specific) Warrel - Need booking information.

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
And I only want Warrel to reply to this, nobody else.

I know a guy that will be setting up a festival-type show in either New Jersey or New York within the next year or so. Would you be able to email me at realmindmetal@yahoo.com so I can get information to you about it? This will be a strictly business conversation.

ps. I know you're reading this.

What would happen if I asked Warrel's permission to give that goatee thingy he has a tug...you know, for good luck.

imageservice4xn.jpg

Sanctums said:
What would happen if I asked Warrel's permission to give that goatee thingy he has a tug...you know, for good luck.

I don't know about him, but one of my biggest pet peeves is people doing that to me. It's downright annoying hehe

Tiff said:
Damnit, if they're doing any metal fests in the US, it needs to be Powerfest.
*shameless plug*
http://www.chicagopowerfest.com
http://www.myspace.com/chicagopowerfest
Tell ya what, I'll mudwrestle you for first dibs, Will.

Sorry, we tried to get them on Powerfest this year, but they had just confirmed a tour in Europe at that same time which conflicts with the fest. :(

Actually, just read on Blabbermouth that they're doing a tour with Disturbed in the UK. A little weird, but all power to them...they may get a lot more fans because of it.

Also, there's always next year...just pray they have no conflicts for the fest in 2007. :p

See you in April!

Take care,
Rob

Crap! Are you saying I just barely missed playing on the same bill as Nevermore? Stupid Europe! Well, that's one more off the list of guesses for who the last headliner is (you're killin' me here, Rob). And hey, at least now Loomis and Smyth won't be there to make me look bad ;)

PS. Everyone come to Powerfest anyway! It's going to be awesome. You all know you want to see Biomechanical... and Mirror Black. o_O

PPS. And yes, Warrel, email Will.

PPPS. And Will, if you need support acts, we'll have promo CDs soon.

powerfest in chicago is going to be solid badass I read where they confirmed Morgana Lefay ..They have never came to the pacific northwest or the USA ( I think ) I love the new cd by them Grand Materia .....and Biomechcanical..Eight Moons( i just bought at xmas )< I know Im always the last to know .....Kill....might check into some cheap tix myself