Illegal immigrants are great. Let's give them money and stuff.

SueNC

Southern born, metal bred
Dec 13, 2004
from JudicialWatch.org, we're treated to more stories of wonder from that Fantasy Land known as D.C. -

June 18, 2007
D.C. Day Laborer Crisis Out Of Control
Months after half a million taxpayer dollars were earmarked for a District of Columbia day laborer center, frustrated residents complain that the unruly illegal immigrants continue littering their neighborhoods, urinating on walls and sleeping under their porches.

The day laborer situation spiraled out of control last year in the northeast Washington D.C. neighborhood when an increasing number of illegal immigrant men began loitering in a shopping center parking lot as they searched for work. Area residents complained and so did customers of the retail outlets who got harassed by the illegal immigrants.

D.C. Councilman Harry Thomas decided to form a partnership between the retailers that attracted the illegal workers and the city. Thomas, who represents the working class community in Ward 5, actually persuaded his fellow lawmakers to earmark $500,000 of public funds for an official day laborer center.

Not only have residents been asked to finance the training facility for illegal immigrants, they must still deal with the public safety threats created daily by the hundreds of illegal aliens that litter their neighborhoods. One resident, who said the illegal immigrants often bang on house doors asking for food, said neighbors are on the edge.

A police officer hired by a home improvement store during his off hours, said he arrests about two day laborers a week for things like drinking and urinating in public. One day laborer from Peru admitted that many of his fellow illegal immigrants come to work, but many also come to drink, sleep and make noise.

Judicial Watch is a non-partisan, educational foundation dedicated to fighting government and judicial corruption and promoting a return to ethics and morality in our nation's public life. To view the Judicial Watch Internet site click here (www.judicialwatch.org).

Posted by at June 18, 2007 11:10 AM

:err:

Jesus Christ. You know, I am ALL for people immigrating to this country. That is where we ALL came from. But we need it to be legal. This facility should really become a holding cell. Anyone attempting to use it should be deported right back to mexico.

We need more massive deportations. Everyone knows where the illegals are. I frequent a mexican restaurant FILLED with them. Luckily the bartender who pimps out our drinks and the kick ass waitress we always have are citizens.

Jesus Christ. You know, I am ALL for people immigrating to this country. That is where we ALL came from. But we need it to be legal.

Whether it is technically legal or not is really the least of it. That is the horribly weak and singular argument of the talk-radio set, the Neocons and their ilk. We must stop pretending that cluttering America with tens of millions of alien third-world peoples will somehow NOT dramatically change this nation culturally, socially and economically for the worse. We must be very clear that this isn't about such nebulous nonsense as "hate" and "racism"...but it is about race/ethnicity at its core. Who can imagine illegal Norwegian gang members, day laborors, welfare mothers and the like? Let us be honest just this once...our country's future genuinely depends on it!

*We could also make Speak English or Die our new National Anthem:heh:

Whether it is technically legal or not is really the least of it. That is the horribly weak and singular argument of the talk-radio set, the Neocons and their ilk. We must stop pretending that cluttering America with tens of millions of alien third-world peoples will somehow NOT dramatically change this nation culturally, socially and economically for the worse. We must be very clear that this isn't about such nebulous nonsense as "hate" and "racism"...but it is about race/ethnicity at its core. Who can imagine illegal Norwegian gang members, day laborors, welfare mothers and the like? Let us be honest just this once...our country's future genuinely depends on it!

*We could also make Speak English or Die our new National Anthem:heh:

i think most average citizens realize it. convincing the politicians of it and having them actually do something for the good of the LEGAL citizens is a whole other thing.

i think most average citizens realize it. convincing the politicians of it and having them actually do something for the good of the LEGAL citizens is a whole other thing.

I'm not so sure about the average citizen anymore - but I hope you are right. Surely, some realize it - perhaps even many, though they probably would only admit it behind closed doors with the lights out and windows closed!
As for the politicos - it is apparently a lost cause. On a positive note, as the Republican party disintegrates before our eyes, rotten from the top down as it is, perhaps we can hope for an actual conservative/traditionalist/nationalist party to emerge...emphasis on "hope" of course. I'll not be holding my breath...

I'm not so sure about the average citizen anymore - but I hope you are right. Surely, some realize it - perhaps even many, though they probably would only admit it behind closed doors with the lights out and windows closed!
As for the politicos - it is apparently a lost cause. On a positive note, as the Republican party disintegrates before our eyes, rotten from the top down as it is, perhaps we can hope for an actual conservative/traditionalist/nationalist party to emerge...emphasis on "hope" of course. I'll not be holding my breath...

Please don't. You'll sufocate and become just another statistic of angry white males killing themselves in despair.

Any conservative party would be an easy target for the established media machine. You'd hear the following words in like eight seconds:

Nativist
Racist
Bigoted
Homophobic
Hate-mongering
Hitler-loving
Auschwitz-loving
Eichmann-loving

And worst of all: George W.-loving

Its hard to battle or ignore repetitive and loud demogoguery. Which is what the evening news and Congress usually is.

Jurched

Lets off all of the poiticans and lawyers and start again

Here was an offer from last year:

"JUST GIVE ME THIRTY DAYS! THIRTY DAYS WITHOUT A CONSTITUTION! THATS ALL I ASK!

Then, my two divisions of West African Mercenaries and I will clean out this whole fuckin country like DRANO in a clogged up shitter!

Congressmen, Senators, Governors! THrown against the Vietnam Memorial Wall and dispatched!

Judges, Attorneys, Advocates! Thrown to their knees before the bench and liquidated!

Journalists, Reporters, Editors! Cast into their own running presses!

Lobbyists, Activists, Demonstrators! Tied to their own burning effigies!

ALL THIS AND MORE FOR ONLY THIRTY DAYS OF A SUSPENDED CONSTITUTION!"

But nobody accepted the offer. Oh well.

Jurched

Here was an offer from last year:

"JUST GIVE ME THIRTY DAYS! THIRTY DAYS WITHOUT A CONSTITUTION! THATS ALL I ASK!

Then, my two divisions of West African Mercenaries and I will clean out this whole fuckin country like DRANO in a clogged up shitter!

Congressmen, Senators, Governors! THrown against the Vietnam Memorial Wall and dispatched!

Judges, Attorneys, Advocates! Thrown to their knees before the bench and liquidated!

Journalists, Reporters, Editors! Cast into their own running presses!

Lobbyists, Activists, Demonstrators! Tied to their own burning effigies!

ALL THIS AND MORE FOR ONLY THIRTY DAYS OF A SUSPENDED CONSTITUTION!"

But nobody accepted the offer. Oh well.

Jurched

Dude, so many in the government should be drug out into the streets and shot. Let me convert to Islam real quick, then I can use it as a crutch to commit the acts.

Well, after I finish this porchetta.

Please don't. You'll sufocate and become just another statistic of angry white males killing themselves in despair.

Any conservative party would be an easy target for the established media machine. You'd hear the following words in like eight seconds:

Nativist
Racist
Bigoted
Homophobic
Hate-mongering
Hitler-loving
Auschwitz-loving
Eichmann-loving

And worst of all: George W.-loving

Its hard to battle or ignore repetitive and loud demogoguery. Which is what the evening news and Congress usually is.

Jurched

This is all true - though the endless efforts to "soften" the conservative message(ie. the nauseating "compassionate conservative" tag-line of 1999 on) to make it more palatable only serve to drag what once passed for conservatism leftward...and the other side STILL howls, "Nazi, Bigot, Rightwing Loon, etc.)
Christ, the media still insists Bush is the conservative of all conservatives - makes Goldwater look like Jimmy Carter they say - that kind of thing. So if the're going to whine and howl...give 'em something to scream about!!
When they say, "Immigration reform is racist" say, "So fucking what!" Hispanics are virtually all voting the other way anyhow. When the fags shriek about gay marriage don't say, "we love you all anyway" say, "you are a Sodomite and we hate you." They are voting for Democrats too!

The current model of conservative appeasement certainly hasn't worked. Something better has to come along. Besides, once that goofy Immigration Bill passes, the Republican party is finished anyway...good riddance!