I'm about to head out for my first real First Date in over 4 years

What will be the outcome?

• Total voters

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Because of the three chicks I dated last year, one was an old girlfriend I got back in contact with, another was a close friend that finally decided to get naked for me, and the third was the tail end of a 3+ year relationship.

This is my alternative to Markgugs' I GOT LAID LAST NIGHT!!! thread, because I know that isn't going to happen. :Spin:

that was a classic 5 star thread ... about a month ago ... i think you were in Florida or something. some classic stuff in that one

JayKeeley said:
Haha, what was that? Must have missed the thread...
DUDE you missed that one!? Oh man, search for threads that gugs has started, it wasn't that long ago. Definite RC classic right there.

She was a very nice and funny girl btw, might see her again. The best part of the evening was finding Airplane on DVD for $10 though. :kickass:

One Inch Man said:
DUDE you missed that one!? Oh man, search for threads that gugs has started, it wasn't that long ago. Definite RC classic right there.

She was a very nice and funny girl btw, might see her again. The best part of the evening was finding Airplane on DVD for $10 though. :kickass:
Did she have the big gozangas?
Nice and funny = hmm

Argh I keep looking at that Barf picture from that thread. I very rarely laugh out loud at stuff I see on the internet... but I will laugh for about 2 minutes every time I see it. Just.. the guy's faces resemble something not unlike an epic struggle. Great, great stuff.

So she went with you to a mdeia store and approved of the selection of Airplane? If she did, and she is halfway attractive, she is a keeper.

One Inch Man said:
You know, I posted on the fifth page to something mousewings said and missed all the earlier banter....and I even missed the way it ended:

1wyzzizhm.jpg

:lol:

speed said:
So she went with you to a mdeia store and approved of the selection of Airplane? If she did, and she is halfway attractive, she is a keeper.
She approved, but didn't start yelling "and don't call me Shirley!" so I'm not sure if she's seen it.

@lurch, yes. :Spin: