I'm alive!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Hey everyone!!

I haven't posted in ages... I moved house a few months ago and don't have the net anymore, generally I only have time to check a few things when I get online on another computer and not to read forums!

Hopefully I'll have the net soon though and I'll be back!

Australia is finally getting a few tours at the moment! Friday night I'm off to see Sebastian Bach, I saw Queensryche a couple of months ago, Black Label Society are playing in a couple of weeks (though I hate Zakk's voice so probably won't go), Malmsteen is here in November, Crucified Barbara in October (we're supporting at one of the shows), Gigantour with Megadeth, Arch Enemy & Soulfly in October... And not really my cup of tea but also G3, Cannibal Corpse, Nevermore, Kreator, Avenged Sevenfold etc have been/will be playing. Cool to finally see metal bands making the trek here...

Plus, I'll be coming to the US in a few weeks for a holiday so I might get to meet some of you crazy kids!!! I'll be in California most of the time (and 2 trips to Las Vegas too). While over there hopefully I'll get to catch Quiet Riot, Def Leppard/Journey, Metal Skool, Faster Pussycat and other bands thaht are never gonna come to Australia!

Welcome back! Hope the house move was smooth!

Whan are you coming out to CA?

The Trixxer is baaaaaack!

So good to see you mate, show more often alright?

Wow nice rooster of stuff has passed down under, how about you own outfit?

Thanks for the welcomes back! The house move went smooth but feel a little lost without internet/home phone there! Haha. Good living so much closer to the city though, waaay cheaper cab fares when I need to come home late at night and stuff, and only 5 minutes driving to work now!

I'll be arriving in LA on Thursday 28th September (but spending the first weekend in Vegas for a wedding!) and back in LA on the Monday. I'll most probably be at both Metal Skool shows while I'm there! They play every Monday at the Key Club right?? So I'll probably go to both on the 2nd & 9th of October! And I know there is a Cathouse 20th Anniversary thing on the 10th which I heard Faster Pussycat are playing so I'll be at that too!

The band is going great thanks! We're actually playing a few shows over there so you might even be able to catch us!

Trixxi Trash said:
They play every Monday at the Key Club right?? So I'll probably go to both on the 2nd & 9th of October! And I know there is a Cathouse 20th Anniversary thing on the 10th which I heard Faster Pussycat are playing so I'll be at that too!

The band is going great thanks! We're actually playing a few shows over there so you might even be able to catch us!

I'll check on that for you Trixx, last time I think we saw them (Metalskool) at the Roxy. It used to be at the key club but again will double check!! I'm sure the Peppermint Creeps kid will be there (local glam/punk) :headbang:

Never posted on the Sludge boards! Used to check the site all the time but haven't for ages, I just hear what stories are on there from other people usually now! I did have a quick look the other day though!

I'm dying to check out Atomic Punks, same singer as Metal Skool right?? He is great on the Hole Patrol album, killer voice! Can't imagine him doing a Roth voice based on that but I'm sure he could and I've heard they are fantastic! I hope they are playing while I'm there!

Trixxi Trash said:
I'm dying to check out Atomic Punks, same singer as Metal Skool right?? He is great on the Hole Patrol album, killer voice! Can't imagine him doing a Roth voice based on that but I'm sure he could and I've heard they are fantastic! I hope they are playing while I'm there!

He and the band for that matter nail that era of Van Halen!!!!!
I walked out of that show a bigger Roth era fan...
They play all over California, that's where I saw them...