Children of Bodom

the new one was decent, hatebreeder was cool, Cob (or Chob as I call them in spanish) are decent but they are wayyy down in my list, I did enjoy moshing to their tunes at the iced earth, except that they only played one hatebreeder song and it got everyone all crazy.

Go with The saYer and pick up Follow The Reaper and Hatebreeder. Something Wild had some decent stuff on it but it pales to these other two. The new one isn't too bad, either. I like them but have to be in the right mood to listen to them.

What a wonderful band. I just got into them about 8 months ago, and I can simply say they are in my top ten bands. Alexi is an excellent guitarist, and the dueling solo between him and Janne on Kissing the Shadows is one of the best I have ever heard.

Bodom After Midnight YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychonaut said:
Go with The saYer and pick up Follow The Reaper and Hatebreeder. Something Wild had some decent stuff on it but it pales to these other two. The new one isn't too bad, either. I like them but have to be in the right mood to listen to them.
Exactly the same for me :)

Jean-Pierre said:
Easy man, I wasn't trying to be a douchebag or anything, but I'm new here, therefore I'm under the impression that only old school Metal bands are talked about on "Old-school".
I dont Follow any Rules hahaha Cept the Spammin one ..... Talk about what ever Bands you want This isnt a Comunist Message Board :loco: if you say something we dont like we will Kill you and dump you in a Quarry Simple as that :D

Anyways! I have Something Wicked (Cool ass WASP cover on that one) and Hatebreeder Both are great!

JonnyD said:
if you say something we dont like we will Kill you and dump you in a Quarry Simple as that :D

:lol:

We don't really do things like that around here. Just because a few of the members have come up missing every now and again there's no need for alarm.... it's all good. :D

BTW - were has Tedvanfrehley been?....... Jonny you didn't!!! Poor Ted.....