i'm back (and a bit of a thank-you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

May 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
g'day brothers and sisters! i'm finally back in Australia after a crazy, drunken month in europe. will keep this brief as it is 5 in the morning over here and i only got home an hour ago. i'm so fucking wrecked. had a six hour delay at heathrow which drove me insane! hahaha!

had an absolute ball at the gigs in bochum! drank myself retarded most night except nye...i was so exhausted! big thanks to tina and marcus for letting me stay at over! thank you so much guys! means a lot! it was so great meeting everyone i did off the forums at the gigs and all the other cool people i spoke to. i was dubbed 'the crazy Australian guy' by a lot of people which was brutal!!! haha!!

before i go...thank-you AMON AMARTH for the best four nights of my life! i had an absolute ball! sorry i didn't stick around and see you guys at the nye party but as i said earlier, i was exhausted! hahaha. you are all amazing people!

ok will write more tomorrow and make it more personal once i've had some good sleep. horns up brothers and sisters!!!!!!!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Dan, I've got no beef with you and I never bloody will mate. As far as I'm concerned everyone that I spent time with in Bochum I consider a friend of mine for life. Rhonda gets the ultimate respect. She ran up to me at Frankfurt airport and gave me the biggest hug that spooked me like all hell!!!!! I sat and then stood up in silence. She knew I would be like that. Apologies that I was not apart of the clique throughout the four nights. I enjoy and forever shall choose to walk alone. That is just me; that is what we are like back home mate. Ja, I was sheltered, but Skips act like that outside their own boundaries. If that is problematic I'm sorry mate; no need to get nasty. Sorry.

If it is not the old adversary himself! Let the internet wars commence.
:devil:
Call me a seppo again and I will personally administer a grenade to your large intestine.

Fenrisúlfr;7976642 said:
If it is not the old adversary himself! Let the internet wars commence.
:devil:
Call me a seppo again and I will personally administer a grenade to your large intestine.

hahaha. nah, cbf'd with internet wars, especially not in this place. happy new year alex :headbang:

I think the only one that has to explain the "Rhonda's hiding thing" is me. And Gazza is the only one I need to speak with about it.
Some things, my dear George. Do not need to be public knowledge.

Fair enough! Given the poor english of the original post I actually had nfi what he was talking about rather than thinking it was anything serious :p

Jesus, it looks like I'm offending everybody without meaning to! Actually, I don't mean poor English so much as ambiguous language. Happy Gaz? :p

Nah mate, between recording the album and preparing for the Jessup moot I have no time whatsoever. Hopefully I'll be able to come in a day or two next week, really need the cash.

awesome man. will see you next week with a bit of luck. got lots of stories to tell ya. fully, i need cash as well. good luck with the recording and the moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.