I'm back wwwwrrrooooaaaaaagggghhhhhhh

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
One word........badass. The concert was so fucking awesome. Fates Warning came on stage first. It was pretty good. After they played, I ran into an old co-worker of mine. Talk about a small-ass world. The seat next to his was empty even though the show was sold out so I went and jacked that seat because it was closer to the stage. After a little bit Dream Theater came on. Holy shit dude.......it was worth waiting 10 years for. The performance was fucking perfect. After about a 1 1/2 - 2 hour set, Queensryche came on. They were pretty awesome too but alot of stuff they played I didn't really know because I stopped listening to them after Empire. They played for about an hour and then it was over. Or was it? You know what they say, don't leave until the lights come on. Dream Theater and Queensryche were on the stage at the same time and they did like five songs together. They did some Floyd, some Who and their own shit. LaBrie and Tate switched off while the guitarists took turns soloing. Petrucci was fucking awesome like always but I was suprised when Degarmo went off. He even soloed using his teeth. Portnoy and Rockenfield played drums at the same time and even both on Portnoy's kit. It's sort of hard to explain how badass it was because my mind is still blown away. I took a camera in and shit. I just got the pictures developed to find that none of them turned out so I'm a little bummed from that. Piece of shit motherfucking camera.

Oh this is the treatment we get back?!
you give me funny lookin faces you little shit?!
You triple shoe myass?!

You want that 47 inch blade of yours to rip you a new asshole don't ya!
Don't ya bitch!
'cause it can be arranged..

:lol:

i skipped that show when it came through here. i shouldve gone, because i dont think anymore guitar wank shows are coming through. and i like to go to at least one guitar wank show a year.