I'm back!

Paxoman

Sep 10, 2002
A stranger in a strange land!
Visit site

Well I'm back, bronzed and rested! Me and Mrs Paxo had a lovely time but I find myself in a dilemma now. Do I go back to listening to the heavy metal I grew up with, or do I sell all my CD's and buy a whole bunch of Ibiza club music? Let me think about it for a second.............@#%$ off Ibiza club music! :lol:

We did actually manage to stay pretty well clear of that crap clubby music, and even got them to put on a rock CD in our 'local'!

Me and Sammi were having a walk around Ibiza and came across this little hotel that some famous people have stayed in. On the outside were their handprints in cement (like they do in Hollywood). And who should be one of those 'famous' people? None other then Udo Dirkschader! I got a pic of me standing in front of it, so might put it on here if it comes out any good.

There seems to be a few things to answer (and moan at!) from the message board, so I will do that in due course. Am off to see InMe at the Underground tonight, so that should be good.

Pax.

The fact that you had even considered thinking that means that the medication isn't strong enough anymore...
righty oh doctor up the Methodictine by fifteen miligrams and a further treatment of ice cold water baths!!!!

Hey Pax welcome back trust you had a good time?
looks like all of the moaning and whines are going to be answered. See a little patience goes a long way. :)

Ok Vince, that is fair enough! I know you have been busy with bloodstock etc, but things were getting a bit rediculous on here. But things are happening now, the new CD will be out soon, and I can't wait to see the lads live again.

Yeah had a great time thanks Rick. I think I could get used to all that sun and booze everyday! Even Mrs Paxo got a bit of a tan, and that is unheard of! :lol:

Pax.