I'm baking bread!

seconded on the bread maker thing. its how we make our own pizza crusts. fuck that half-baked papa johns shit.
btw, bread is pretty bad for you. it has a high glycemic index and whatnot. means your insulin production skyrockets and leaves you feeling weak and tired an hour after you eat it. tasty as hell though.

dorian gray said:
seconded on the bread maker thing. its how we make our own pizza crusts. fuck that half-baked papa johns shit.
btw, bread is pretty bad for you. it has a high glycemic index and whatnot. means your insulin production skyrockets and leaves you feeling weak and tired an hour after you eat it. tasty as hell though.
Yeah, sure, home baked bread is "bad" for me, blah blah... I'm aware of what you're saying, but you know, I'll just fucking take the risk because somehow I feel that eating proper shit like this and real meat and real vegetables and so forth is healthier anyway than the Processed Food Products, filled to the brim with sugar, fat and various unknown chemicals, that constitute about 90% of the modern Western man's diet

Erik said:
Yeah, sure, home baked bread is "bad" for me, blah blah... I'm aware of what you're saying, but you know, I'll just fucking take the risk because somehow I feel that eating proper shit like this and real meat and real vegetables and so forth is healthier anyway than the Processed Food Products, filled to the brim with sugar, fat and various unknown chemicals, that constitute about 90% of the modern Western man's diet

all those preservatives will give us cancer

high fructose corn syrup is the devil

my favorite is when ingredients will say, "corn syrup" followed with "high fructose corn syrup". hahahaha. good ol corn syrup.

I don't have the right appliance for baking edible bread, but that would be cool, except for the spilling half a pack of flour on the floor.

I have made beer crêpes several times though. Tasty.

man, that fake stuff is ssssoooo bad. real maple syrup rules. real expensive though.

Am i the only one to notice you have a Husqvarna oven?
Don't they only make chainsaws etc.
intotheovens9yk.jpg