I'm Bored....

TrailofDeath

Junior Cheeseburger
Sep 12, 2004
Indiana
So what's going on with everybody? Anyone have any metal acts of their own and would like to share? I'd love to hear some unsigned shit good/bad doesn't matter. Let's hear it! :headbang:

I listened to your Slashery stuff, and I must say I liked it. It was sloppy and long, but it sounded like stoner rock which I can dig at this particular moment. Thanks!

I only have 3 mp3s of guitar tracks of unfinished songs by my band. I think we're doing pretty good but it's not very exciting to listen to these songs without drums and vocals I guess.
Also, I didn't bother to make the sound quality good, and it's not so well played either, it was just meant for our drummer to hear what me and the other guitar player came up with. We will record our first demo by the end of this summer.

http://users.pandora.be/antimatter/ceruleanmp3

My band, Oceans Afire is recording next week.

We've played shows with Amorphis and Cryptopsy already. It's been a fucking ball! \m/

Some nice chops you got there Cerulean, I thought you had good ideas for song basics, the finished work needs to be posted so I can further review it.