Farmakon...

Originally posted by Downfall

No wee, no smokes after we left the forest:D
I drove straight to Valkeakoski. Marko had to hold and Toni actually fell asleep after about 4 minutes and slept like a baby (in a really wicked position, by the way :lol: ) the whole way through...

Yup! That's about it in a nutshell...
btw. Hearse. Wicked jamming session! Playing guitar as drunk as we (or I) were is a mighty fine experience. Gotta do it again someday!!! :headbang:

Originally posted by brightoffski
Hey Farmakon,

Yeah, great music and look forward to hearing more...

Well, we'll be hoping to do some more recording in the near future. Just something to test things and put something new to mp3.com...

I am 20 and others are 21.
Well in that case your even more amazing, the proffesional quality of both the recording and the playing on those songs is amazing for such an age!

Originally posted by YaYoGakk
Well in that case your even more amazing, the proffesional quality of both the recording and the playing on those songs is amazing for such an age!

Thanks. We had pretty little to do with the recording and we owe great thanks to the guy who did all of the recording and mixing.

Originally posted by Hearse
and that mixing guy did all the guitar work too... and signing...
(just had to do that)
Don't forget lyrics and drums. Like I said, we owe him a lot... :D;)

Yup! That's about it in a nutshell...
btw. Hearse. Wicked jamming session! Playing guitar as drunk as we (or I) were is a mighty fine experience. Gotta do it again someday!!!

nevershine... Don't you get enough playing drunk in our rehearsal? :rolleyes:

But, yeah, when I get to hear your new stuff? :confused:

Originally posted by DotNoir

nevershine... Don't you get enough playing drunk in our rehearsal? :rolleyes:
But, yeah, when I get to hear your new stuff? :confused:
He's drunk in your rehearsal's and hung over in our rehearsals.:lol:

The recording of our newer stuff could take some time... With my equipment and talent... well, I hope others won't beath me to shit if I fuck up...:lol:

Have you heard the rehearsal tapes?

No I haven't heard the rehearsal tapes. Those I would like to hear. Maybe nevershine someday lets me listen to those... maybe the same day I give him one record he's been asking for about two monts... ;)

BTW, checked out your website and filled your guestbook with nonsense. It's nice site. I have to learn to do Java myself someday, so I can make our pages a bit more "profesional" (with this I DON'T mean un-usable...)

Originally posted by DotNoir
No I haven't heard the rehearsal tapes. Those I would like to hear. Maybe nevershine someday lets me listen to those... maybe the same day I give him one record he's been asking for about two monts... ;)

BTW, checked out your website and filled your guestbook with nonsense. It's nice site. I have to learn to do Java myself someday, so I can make our pages a bit more "profesional" (with this I DON'T mean un-usable...)

I'm sure Toni has dozens of our rehearsal tapes up his sleeve...:lol:

I'll go and check out your webpages also...

Originally posted by Downfall

I'm sure Toni has dozens of our rehearsal tapes up his sleeve...:lol:

I'll go and check out your webpages also...

You're wrong about that... I have them up my ass.:lol:
Seriously. I think I've played the rehersal tape to Dot, but
then again I can't remember clearly. Hmmm... I wonder why:rolleyes:

Glue isn't for sniffing!
its for attaching things together :lol:
Maybe that is why everything seems to get stuck on my nose these days...

Originally posted by nevershine
Allright Hearse!!!
You went too far!
I certainly do not sniff glue!!!:mad:
I use window cleaner....ahh.:loco:

You use Mäntysuopa? I've gotta try that one!!:eek:

Mäntysuopa is for washing carpets you stupid cunt! ;) :lol:
Yeah. maybe I'm a sick pervert since I have remote recollection of using Mäntysuopa to wash windows, but maybe I'm just imagining and am a stupid cunt just like you said...:)

It has a nice smell though, so it might be nice to sniff... - damn! I don't get drugs! :lol:

Since you were speaking of Mäntysuopa and everything, I think this post will be off the topic :p

I've been a lazy ass :cry:, I haven't checked your music earlier until now....and you guys rock :OMG: :headbang: Excellent! :cool: I have to listen more.

:D

Toni... you may have played one tape, but I can't remember. :confused: ... Wonder if some liquid (Mäntysuopa) has something to do with that...:rolleyes:

Hey!!! I found a picture of me in the smileys!!!
Look :
:yow:

^
| (This is very bad arrow)
|
ME! Whhooohou!!!

and btw to Lee B, all Finnish people don't just drink beer and kill them selves... some of us also picks fights at grills and bars (when they're drunk)

...I think I'd better go sleep... :err:
:headbang:

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~
Since you were speaking of Mäntysuopa and everything, I think this post will be off the topic :p

I've been a lazy ass :cry:, I haven't checked your music earlier until now....and you guys rock :OMG: :headbang: Excellent! :cool: I have to listen more.

:D

This thread just got a little out of hand, but thanks very much for your feedback. Tell your friends too...:D

Originally posted by nevershine
This thread just got a little out of hand, but thanks very much for your feedback. Tell your friends too...:D
I will :D Btw, have you heard of a band called Devilish Decibels? They're from Tampere too, and play some kind of doomy stuff...I was just wondering...

Check them out if interested: www.devilishdecibels.cjb.net