I'm bored....

Mephistophiliac

Pfukkuntaschitz
Mar 2, 2005
Queens
And so I shall share with you a dream I had last night.

I was walking along and came to this small tudor style building. I went around to the yard where there were a bunch of people. It turns out there was a movie shoot going on for some sort of movie about the Renaissance. All the poeple there were people I know and they are all in the movie I suppose, because they are wearing the appropriate garments. Only the drummer from my band and I are in normal clothes, and I have no clue why he was there.
So I'm walking past the cameras to get out of the shot when I see Arnold Schwarzenegger in a blue suit sitting in a chair. He goes "Hey Jim, I haven't seen you in a while." I thought it was a bit odd that he knew who I was but I had a short conversation with him anyway.
I'm done talking to Arnie when a small tornado appears on the roof of the building. I seem to be the only one who notices it. It stays in the same spot for about thirty seconds and then it dissipates. When it does this all the shingles fall back into place.
Now it gets kinda fuzzy. People start to randomly panic and everyone is running into the building. Things are flying everywhere inside because there is a great gust of wind. I see some green flying creatures zipping around. Then I find out (i'm not sure if someone said this or if I came to this conclusion on my own) that there is some sort of imbalance somewhere and that King Kong is coming to get his revenge.
At this point I woke up and was quite confused about how Mr. Schwarzenegger knew me. Only after a few minutes of pondering the dream did I remember the whole King Kong thing. . . . . . .
This dream was quite odd in the fact that I remembered most of it. I usually never remember my dreams.

Well anyway, that was my dream and now I am once again quite bored.
:wave: