I'm Bored

razor_blade said:
dont try to figure out what this thread is about. Its about what you want it to be about. Confusing.......?:lol:
YEAH!! talk about confusing dude !!!!!:confused:

heh i love snakes! and yeah coral snakes are venomous, neurotoxic i believe, 3rd one i've caught this year! i'm proud of me! getting better at catching them, rattlesnakes to!

nah, it's illeagle to kepp them, but i got a lisence to catch them and examine them, and i've never been bitten!!!! cause i rock!!

yeah i should've put that, when dealing with venomous snakes it's not IF you get bit, its WHEN, thanks for fixing it for me

yep! this one i have now is the sweetest little thing! pain in the ass sometimes cause he pisses on everything, but when he's being good he cuddles right up to ya! its so cute!!

awww, i've got a cat...no idea what kind, a cockatiel, and a snake, finally got my parents to let me have snake! lol

I'm bored too... that's why I come to this forum :) People are so harm and gentle at answering my posts :)

Nikotiini said:
This one lady I know has a cockatiel... she said he can be a real ass hole. She was telling us hilarious stories. Does yours have a weird personality too?

yeah mines a little freak, lol, he like to pick at people scabs and drink the blood...i don't think thats normal for a bird, haha. but hes sweet, he doesn't bite, and he likes to be held and played with and all that good stuff

budgies are only cute when they're not little ass holes, i'm kinda biased against them because hwne i got my cockatiel he was almost bald cause he was in a cage with budgies and they must've not liked him or something, they plucked my poor Pheonix