I'm converting a friend

Boys, you have to take steps to convert. NoLordy listened to rap, but "discovered" Metallica. Emperor Norton showed him Carcass, and that is when the light of ignorance was blown out forever.
I resisted a few things, yes, but I was forever corrupted. I LIKE corruption. :)

But yeah, it takes time. I have a guy who likes KoRn so much I think he was faggy for Jon Davis, but he's shying away and starting to sniff Soilwork/Carcass/Nevermore/Death and the like.
JUST sniffs right now, but he likes B.I.N., so there's hope!

Most of you already know that I listen to and like Metallica,Godsmack,Marilyn Manson,(older)Korn and some other bands that are considered nu-metal and Poison Godmachine says stuff like "Isn't that what you're supposed to make them stop listening to?" to make me look like even more "weird" to everyone here.But notice that I'm in a Nevermore forum,so that kinda means that I like Nevermore,too...which means I'm not all that bad.Besides,if I made some of my other friends listen to Immolation and Cradle of Filth,their heads would probobly explode.I try not to convert my friends often,they can do their own discovering.

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Poison Godmachine says stuff like "Isn't that what you're supposed to make them stop listening to?" to make me look like even more "weird" to everyone here.
One of the big problems there is saying you like those bands don't make you look wierd, they make you look the opposite... boring and normal