pissed of coworkers

ok,i'll tell very detailed!i have my 2 friends listening metal but they don't know opeth.and they know that i love opeth.and they wondered opeth songs and i sent them a few opeth songs.and when we learned opeth will have a concert there.we decided to go concert together!and after the concert they said me:it worth.and there is no force here.can i tell you enough?

sig

i'm not man! :S i'm a girl!

( eheh SeViMeTaL forumda küçük bir yanlış anlama olmuş :D ;

hopeleavingsweeden sana cevap yazmıyordu orada, yukarıdaki Goodyear'ın mesajını koyup ona cevap veriyordu. Bu opeth forumu cidden garip bir forumdur söyleyeyim :D Her cevap yazan üstteki mesaja cevap vermez, ya forum başlığına ve ya içindeki bir mesajada cevap veriyor olabilir. Yani Lethe78 orada hopeleavingsweeden'in tüm gün Opeth dinlemesine, eğer birisi durmadan george michael isimli sanatçıyı dinlese durumun nasıl komik olacağına dair bir espiri yapıyor yani senin mesajla alakalı değil :p Sinirlenmene gerek yok, küçük bir yanlış anlaşılma olmuş :) )

------------------------------------------------------------------
So people at work have been gettin wicked pissed at me because ever since i saw opeth again about month ago i have been listening to nonstop opeth and most of the time all the albums in order if im workin a double or something but yesterday this kid i work with shit his pants because i was gonna put morningrise in.He was all like opeth is all you listen to put something else in please anything. So i thought that was hillarious and i told him i was gonna make a thread about it so here i am, just wanted to share with you guys something that made me laugh yesterday later

lol just like me... my friends are pissed off of opeth because of me :D i don't stop, singing their lyrics, listening to my MP3 during the whole day even during the lessons :D

( eheh SeViMeTaL forumda küçük bir yanlış anlama olmuş :D ;

hopeleavingsweeden sana cevap yazmıyordu orada, yukarıdaki Goodyear'ın mesajını koyup ona cevap veriyordu. Bu opeth forumu cidden garip bir forumdur söyleyeyim :D Her cevap yazan üstteki mesaja cevap vermez, ya forum başlığına ve ya içindeki bir mesajada cevap veriyor olabilir. Yani Lethe78 orada hopeleavingsweeden'in tüm gün Opeth dinlemesine, eğer birisi durmadan george michael isimli sanatçıyı dinlese durumun nasıl komik olacağına dair bir espiri yapıyor yani senin mesajla alakalı değil :p Sinirlenmene gerek yok, küçük bir yanlış anlaşılma olmuş :) )

------------------------------------------------------------------

lol just like me... my friends are pissed off of opeth because of me :D i don't stop, singing their lyrics, listening to my MP3 during the whole day even during the lessons :D

me either :) thanks a lot :)))(bencede biraz garip bi forum) :D

Consider putting Brain Drill/Abruptum/Throbbing Gristle on repeat until he begs you to put Opeth back on.