i'm going to Seattle

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
in a few months. tell me what to do and what to see. i've never been there.

i'll be driving. will hit up Big Sur, SF, Bend Oregon (BEEEEER), and possibly Canadia as well.

might be bringing a girl. if the new-old Asian bint works out, her. if not, some random chick preferrably with big hoots. or by myself, i haven't quite decided.

discuss.

visit Sir Iconoclastic Tendencies ...

that is going to be an amazing drive up the coast.

drove up once from LA to SF on Route 1 ... wow, just wow ... I hear the Oregon and Washington coasts are just as amazing.

sucks that the East COast does not have such awesome drives.

@lurch yeah, i've never done the full California coast up the PCH or 101, so i'm looking forward to it.

@Pyrus, probably just for a day, we'll get beers!

@chrusltffajtgogoin, okay, we'll get beers!

@Iconoclastically Absent, okay, we'll get beers!

@Claws of Mimomma, one of these days and then okay, we'll get beers!

:Spin:

Driving to Seattle first week of July. Shit's going to be amazing. Hitting up Mendocino County, SF, Eureka, and Portland on the way. Prepare a "I Don't think AWMM will be around here much" thread.

Anybody have any solid recommendations of things to see? All I got in store is checking out a game at Safeco. :dopey: Should be gone for about 5 days.

NADatar said:
in a few months. tell me what to do and what to see. i've never been there.

i'll be driving. will hit up Big Sur, SF, Bend Oregon (BEEEEER), and possibly Canadia as well.

might be bringing a girl. if the new-old Asian bint works out, her. if not, some random chick preferrably with big hoots. or by myself, i haven't quite decided.

discuss.

interesting.
have fun Adrian!
nothing like discover new places!!!
explore and be safe!!!