i'm going to Seattle

Nobody laughed at my Star Wars joke? Damn.
Reign in Acai said:
Driving to Seattle first week of July. Shit's going to be amazing. Hitting up Mendocino County, SF, Eureka, and Portland on the way. Prepare a "I Don't think AWMM will be around here much" thread.

Anybody have any solid recommendations of things to see? All I got in store is checking out a game at Safeco. :dopey: Should be gone for about 5 days.
Mendocino Brewing Co., SLO Brewery, Amoeba Music in SF, and Deschutes Brewery in Bend, OR if you get up that way.

Also go see that big ball-like boulder in Morro Bay, it's pretty sweet. Looks like a giant testicle.

lizard said:
I'm constantly in awe of my mom's total Boston north shore sense of what is proper and right. and by default, what is wrong.

Hahah, so many of my friends are from the North Shore. I'm tottally convinced the North Shore was created in the same way as Australia, but substitute "Douchebags and assholes" with "Criminals".

Not that your mum is one, I'm sure she is awsome =).

only north shore i know:
fern001.jpg

Conspicuously Absent said:
only north shore i know:
fern001.jpg

COINCIDENTLY the North Shore of Boston has killer biking as well, along with many real-NorthShore inspired stunts and ladders and shit.