I'm going to see bodom in december

child_of_bodom666 said:
yeah...enjoy your show...I saw them two months ago...and it was my best show ans best day in my life actually. I met them, too...fantastic gig...and meeting after it :)

You're one lucky bastard!:yell:

child_of_bodom666 said:
yeah...enjoy your show...I saw them two months ago...and it was my best show ans best day in my life actually. I met them, too...fantastic gig...and meeting after it :)

i only managed to meet Alexi & Jaska, but it pretty much contends for my best day ever too :Spin:

With or without Alexander I'm sure the show is gonna fucking kick ass. Have a good time.

JesteR-7 said:
You're one lucky bastard!:yell:
oh c'moon...now you calling me bastard...I was almost begging you to come with me...so whinning now (*grin*)...it was your decision to stay at home and listen to your parents...not mine. but I was enjoying like in hell, my neck was in pain whole week after it...I know you'd love to be there instead of me, mwhahah :heh:

Bodombabies...bambino de bodom...what will people come up with next. o_O
Hope you enjoy the show dude!

I might see them in November, it depends on if I have the money or not. I really hope I do though, it would be my first metal show, having been broke during Metal Gods, Opeth, Blind Guardian, etc. But I have a job now:D