I'm happy with my AxeFX. Gimmie some feedback plz!

I don't guess you'd be willing to share that Ampeg IR??? I've been looking for a good Ampeg IR for a while now and haven't had any luck at all.

sounds really "in the face"!

is this 9.02!?
this update ruined all my tones,
and i can't dial them in again:ill:
all i get is nasal sounding, fizzy and muddy tones, fuck this!

cheers
S.

I don't guess you'd be willing to share that Ampeg IR??? I've been looking for a good Ampeg IR for a while now and haven't had any luck at all.

I'm sorry, but that IR is a one in a million-pure luck IR and I gotta keep it. It works for all types of music and basically, i make money with it. Sorry.

I think, exactly this "thing" in the mids has something unique and special. I like it! It reminds me of the good ol´ "Slaughtered" from Pantera a bit.

Thanks Felix! Unique character that works, just what I'm looking for. The riff is "just a tad" inspired by Slaughtered, so... ;)

sounds really "in the face"!

is this 9.02!?
this update ruined all my tones,
and i can't dial them in again:ill:
all i get is nasal sounding, fizzy and muddy tones, fuck this!

cheers
S.

It's actually 9.0, but for me 9.02 got more "in your face" so I'm happy so far. Try to raise the BIAS some more, and add more Master Volume to see if it helps. Otherwise 9.03 with the "best of 9.0-9.02" control might be the shit. ;)

Thanks Felix! Unique character that works, just what I'm looking for. The riff is "just a tad" inspired by Slaughtered, so...

Then you have reached your goal. This is pretty different to the "mass sound" of today imo. It would be interesting to hear the nasty rattling bass sound far louder in the mix. It´d complement each other well!

OMFG, I don't really know if it's the riff or the sound, maybe both that's keeping me so happy atm

It's a really hollow sound for my tastes, but it works, and the bass sound is killer!