I'm Hoping

DemiGodRaven

New Metal Member
Mar 5, 2004
I asked the local radio dj, if he controls what songs go on Smash Or Trash ( a program the radio station does, at 8:30 they play the song, and people call in to vote whether or not it stays on the playlist or not) and he responded, asking if I wanted to send a request for a smash or trash song. So I requested "Blinded" By Evergrey. I'm not sure if they have it, so I'm gonna email them the song, but I'm hoping they play it.

cause it's a guaranteed smash.

DemiGodRaven said:
I asked the local radio dj, if he controls what songs go on Smash Or Trash ( a program the radio station does, at 8:30 they play the song, and people call in to vote whether or not it stays on the playlist or not) and he responded, asking if I wanted to send a request for a smash or trash song. So I requested "Blinded" By Evergrey. I'm not sure if they have it, so I'm gonna email them the song, but I'm hoping they play it.

cause it's a guaranteed smash.

Cool, which country and region is it btw?

peza said:
Cool, which country and region is it btw?

California, Sacramento (However, I've recieved it all the way out in fairfield) area. I have yet to get a reply back from the dj, he's a bit slow on the emails. But he's a really cool guy, I've been his source for music news occasionally and I've spoken with him at a few concerts.I don't know if they have the song at the radio station, if not I have it from my cd and I'll sent it in that way. So hopefully when they decide to do the song, I'll put my vote as a smash for it and leave the rest up to the hands of the listeners. The people around here don't like nu-metal or punk rock, so I'm hoping this will get through.