As I lie here bleeding... tab?

faux

New Metal Member
Oct 7, 2006
I'm kinda a guitar player... I love playing riffs of this great band... OMG... "The masterplan", "Blinded"... OH MY.... :worship:

The other night, I've tried (really hard!) to play "As I lie here bleeding" but I just can't.... I don't know what the hell they do in this Moth*rf*cking great song... so please I beg you guys, if anybody knows how this song goes.. please let me know...

I will appreciate it...

faux said:
I'm kinda a guitar player... I love playing riffs of this great band... OMG... "The masterplan", "Blinded"... OH MY.... :worship:

The other night, I've tried (really hard!) to play "As I lie here bleeding" but I just can't.... I don't know what the hell they do in this Moth*rf*cking great song... so please I beg you guys, if anybody knows how this song goes.. please let me know...

I will appreciate it...

LOL u have kept me busy for some while toooo trying to tab this for ya :p I just can't hear exactly what they play haha makes me :loco: can't stand it! :p guess Tom and Henrik are the only one who can tab this properly for us :headbang: no wonder there arent any tabs around on the net of As i lie here bleeding:err: . :lol: p.s. I really love the riffs of End of your Days and Darkest Hour :rolleyes: