I'm in heaven (2 shows in 4 days)

If it's only one show, the amount of bands doesn't count. If you went to 4 different locations in the one night to see those 4 different bands though, that's a different story.

And the same band on a two night stand doesn't count either!!

frog said:
4/26 Meshuggah and SYL
4/30 Opeth and Lacuna coil

YAY

Are SYL playing in Portland? I just saw them at the end of January with Nile, Dark Tranquility, and Napalm Death..It'd be cool if they came back this fast! If you can..wait after the show so you can meet Devin..he's one of the coolest..and craziest guys I've ever had the pleasure of talking with!

MindInsane said:
Are SYL playing in Portland? I just saw them at the end of January with Nile, Dark Tranquility, and Napalm Death..It'd be cool if they came back this fast! If you can..wait after the show so you can meet Devin..he's one of the coolest..and craziest guys I've ever had the pleasure of talking with!

i missed that show unfortunately :(

looking forward to seeing them though.

I'm there for the Houston show (Fitzgerald's)...couldn't make it to Austin. Fuck, it's a loooong drive from here. I'm gonna try my hardest to make it to the Meshuggah/SYL show in Dallas too...even if I'll have to spend the night at the bus station.

How hard is it to meet the band after the show? I'm really hoping I can get something signed...this is most likely the only chance I'll get to see Opeth live.

By the way, meshuggah are an awesome live band..can't see why lots of people say they're a shitty live band.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm replying to this thread, I'm just trying to stay awake. *sips some Red Bull*

P.S. To that guy who's also going to the Houston gig...if you happen to have any bud, I'll gladly pay for some over there. zzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Azogue said:
How hard is it to meet the band after the show? I'm really hoping I can get something signed...this is most likely the only chance I'll get to see Opeth live.

It's way easy! Just hang out after the show by the tour buses and they usually come out and sign and talk. The kind of bands we see live are generally really accessable....good luck!