im just confused...

dilema1362 said:
alrighty, im a tad bit lost here.
A) why do they have CoB as endorsers here http://www.espguitars.com/ltd_ex.htm

but not on the endorsement list?
B) why is ale the one thats listed?
C)whats with the guitars? ive never seen those before (that i can recall)
A) Dunno, I have wondered about that myself, too.
B) Alexi is also on that same page.
C) Those guitars are what people call "the cheap crap". (EX-260 is something like a bit over 500euros and EX-50 is something like ~300euros.)

i know alexi was there, i was refering to the fact that hes gone and his shoes have been temporarily filled. and i know those guitars are crap, thats why i dont get it.

dilema1362 said:
i know alexi was there, i was refering to the fact that hes gone and his shoes have been temporarily filled. and i know those guitars are crap, thats why i dont get it.
So what if Ale isn't in CoB anymore? He still plays guitar and since he has an ESP endorsement guitar, of course they can keep him in the site. And about the guitars: everyone isn't filthy rich, so of course there has to be some kind of cheaper models for the ones that want to get a guitar endorsed by their favourite guitarist but don't have so much money to spend. Even though the guys in the band don't have such models themselves.

That's how I see it. If someone knows better/different info from a reliable source, I'm open to take another point of view.

Extendar said:
So what if Ale isn't in CoB anymore? He still plays guitar and since he has an ESP endorsement guitar, of course they can keep him in the site. And about the guitars: everyone isn't filthy rich, so of course there has to be some kind of cheaper models for the ones that want to get a guitar endorsed by their favourite guitarist but don't have so much money to spend. Even though the guys in the band don't have such models themselves.

That's how I see it. If someone knows better/different info from a reliable source, I'm open to take another point of view.
well i didnt know if it was a random picture matchup because i didnt think that they were linked with that series or model at all....but i dunno whatever...just curious

yeah, I don't know any better than you, but I just thought that the most logical reason could be something like what I told.

It's all good. Rokrok!