Alexi and Alexander in ESPguitars.com

Thanatopsis

Mar 9, 2004
http://www.espguitars.com/ltd_ex.htm

okay, can someone explain to me any reason why ESP would be so ignorant?
Those aren't Bodom's guitars...
espguitars.net has is correct...but it just seems weird that the american site has Allu and Ale with guitars they don't own to my knowledge :err:

um, i saw that too, a while back, even the pic is of alexi with his Esp RR Rip off. maybe there just trying to sell the guitars or maybe alexi has one ;)

It´s stupid, but those pics are just placed randomly.....
So Alexi and Alexander don´t have anything to do with those specific guitars.
What I think sucks, is that that´s the only spot on the site where Bodom is mensioned.

I love how when no one in america could give a shit about Bodom the esp.com website completely neglected them (much like they do to the members of Blind Guardian, Rage, Symphony X, Edguy, Stratovarius, etc etc who endorse the company), but when MTV starts playing their music videos and mallgoths start buying their HCDR shirt at hot topic, they add them. :rolleyes:

which means in theory esp couldn't advertise anything, because all their guitars "look too much" like another company's guitars.... ?

> if having 2 less frets limits you as a player, then you sucked to being with

if you have to rant mindlessly about 24 fret guitars, you're a fucking moron to begin with.

ESP guitars are way cool.
My ESP and Jacksons are both quality. I would actually pick my ESP over my Jacko