Allu, Wikipedia, and...utter weirdness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexi_Laiho

As a fan of Alexi and COB, I must say that I find this article not bad at all; it is very elaborate and for the most part, quite well-researched and accurate.
However, there is one thing I'd like to correct, and two more that I'd like to see cleared up:

1.Alexi did not, as stated incorrectly at the beginning of the article, start playing the violin at age five. Rather, he started playing the piano at five, but it "really wasn't [his] thing", so he switched to violin at seven (Source: French "Hard 'N' Heavy" magazine, February 2001).

2."He is involved with arts and crafts and building things out of sand."
Citation needed indeed. Note to the author: are you sure didn't mix something up? I know that at least at one point, sand sculptures were actually made at the shore of Lake Bodom. But Allu participating at something like that? Personally, that strikes me as a little odd. (Not that I'd have anything against it though!)

3.Okay, now THIS really weirded me out -for more than one reason:
"In late 2006 at a small Cathedral in Oulu, Finland, Aleksi Laiho was pronounced married to Elyah Llewdalc after several months of dating."
What the fuck? Okay, so let's see:
a) If I remember right, Alexi said in an interview not too long ago, that he and Kimberly, although separated, were "still married for legal reasons". So he'd first have to divorce her before being able to marry someone else, right?
b) See for yourself: http://www.google.lu/search?hl=de&ie=ISO-8859-1&q="elyah+llewdalc"&btnG=Google-Suche&meta=
Again, WTF? Okay, so if Alexi remarried I guess that's great for him and all, but so far, this Elyah story really smells like BS with a hefty dose of WEIRD to me.

That's fuckin' nonesens :lol: Laiho is actually a quite common name in Finland so there might be a lot of others Alexi Laiho ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexi_Laiho

2."He is involved with arts and crafts and building things out of sand."
Citation needed indeed. Note to the author: are you sure didn't mix something up? I know that at least at one point, sand sculptures were actually made at the shore of Lake Bodom. But Allu participating at something like that? Personally, that strikes me as a little odd. (Not that I'd have anything against it though!)

In a Finnish interview quite some time ago he said that even he doesn't know what this thing is. He has never said that, or if he has, didn't mean it.

Lanterns, they asked something like this yes. That sculpture thing had appeared in some interview and Alexi said that he doesn't know where that sculpture thing came from.

^WTF? LOL. I thought it as Lie-ho? ANd it is but i'm so used to Lay-ho that i use Lie-ho only when i tell someone how to pronounce it.

OMG, LOL, alexi and sand sculptures??? LOLOLOLO>LOL and marrying another chick that isn't me???? *LMFAO*! That's fucking bullshit. Awww, it sounds so cuuuuuttteee that Alexi would do sand sculputues though! That would be like the arsty/poetic side of him but only when he's not drunk. If he was, he'd probably roll around in the sand. And the marrying, i'm not even mad cuz you know what? There's no more jealousy. I know my Alexi and he would never leave me behind and cheat on me so that's just a joke to me.

^WTF? LOL. I thought it as Lie-ho? ANd it is but i'm so used to Lay-ho that i use Lie-ho only when i tell someone how to pronounce it.

OMG, LOL, alexi and sand sculptures??? LOLOLOLO>LOL and marrying another chick that isn't me???? *LMFAO*! That's fucking bullshit. Awww, it sounds so cuuuuuttteee that Alexi would do sand sculputues though! That would be like the arsty/poetic side of him but only when he's not drunk. If he was, he'd probably roll around in the sand. And the marrying, i'm not even mad cuz you know what? There's no more jealousy. I know my Alexi and he would never leave me behind and cheat on me so that's just a joke to me.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING SICK

^And i'm one of them but i don't feel like it. Man, it's good to be back!

Merrild: Who said i ment in a mentally sick way? hehehehe

Sorry Leena, but I doubt Alexi finds naive little kids attractive.Okay, you might be almost 18, but you still act like a naive little kid.

Talking about how pronounce Laiho? Sorry, but what the fuck are you talking here?

lay-ho
lay-i-ho
lie-ho
lay-o

You really say Alexi Layho or something? Lets have a lesson about how to pronounce finnish names: you say it how you write it. So everybody, say Laiho! (Sorry, just had to :lol:)

Who is elyah lewdalc? Is she even a real person? Where the fuck do they get their "information"? And why would Alexi get married in Oulu? Somehow that just doesn't make any sense to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.