Allu and the Clue-by-Four.

I knew about Allu's place in East Helsinki; I was just convinced that was one of several homes and that he had indeed already made tens of millions! :loco:

So it seems like the cocaine rumours are BULLSHIT, and that Allu was really honest when he said in an interview that his "only vice" is drinking. That's good to hear!

Thanks for clearing that shit up Nikkie.

Lanterns said:
I knew about Allu's place in East Helsinki; I was just convinced that was one of several homes and that he had indeed already made tens of millions! :loco:

So it seems like the cocaine rumours are BULLSHIT, and that Allu was really honest when he said in an interview that his "only vice" is drinking. That's good to hear!

Thanks for clearing that shit up Nikkie.

You're welcome:oops:

who said that shit about cocaine? I've heard some people mention heroin as well. and I'm thinking,"please no,I don't want to add another casulty to my psychology project":cry:

Nikkie said:
You're welcome:oops:

who said that shit about cocaine? I've heard some people mention heroin as well. and I'm thinking,"please no,I don't want to add another casulty to my psychology project":cry:
I've never heard these rumors, can tell they're obviously not tro0:erk:

Kattana said:
I've never heard these rumors, can tell they're obviously not tro0:erk:

yup. Some people just need to get a life(those who start those drug rumors),and also,we'd know if he had a drug problem,there would be visual evidence.

ok,i'm shutting up now:)

Not that I wouldn't be concerned about Alexi's live playing, but did anyone actually even bother to read that interview?

"Well “Trashed, Lost & Strungout”, I don’t even know why it doesn’t work, man. But I think that one day we’re gonna make it work, one time we can make it rock. But every single fucking time we played that song it just sounded like that it didn’t rock, it didn’t groove. To be totally honest I would say that it’s a lack of fucking practice.
--
No, no… We actually wanted to play “If You Want Peace” for this tour. The problem is that we just didn’t have time to get that shit done. Ok, I know how to play it, everybody else in the band knows how to play it but as a band it’s a different thing, you know? If you play it together you have to get that fucking groove that I was talking about, it’s the same thing with “Trashed”."

I think there's a difference between "fucking up on gigs due to lack of practice" and dropping a song out of the setlist just because they couldn't make it groove like they wanted to as a band = it didn't seem like a good live song to them. Personally, I never felt like they had any problems with pulling it off live.

Also, would be funny to hear the latest reasons why Alexi's ego is supposedly so huge and why he only cares about the money!

Lanterns said:
The bandwagon's not in here, dear. Wrong forum.;)

I don't condone jumping off bridges when disappointed by one's favorite artist. And i sure as hell didn't want to start yet another "waahhh, AYDY sucks and Allu played one wrong note at that gig, waaahhh" thread. No.

I don't get to visit every single COB gig, i don't tour with the band or am really close to them in any way; I don't know what's going on. I just keep hearing: deterioration of talent, sloppiness, monay this, drugs that. It is sad when something great and unique turns to shit, right? So I've been asking myself, IS IT REALLY AS BAD AS PEOPLE SAY?

Agreed. and by the way, don't be surprised if our beloved Allu dies of liver failure very soon. yes, it'll be a tragic loss of one of the greatest composers, but it's part of being a rockstar.

Lanterns said:
But it doesn't justify it. He has fans who got him to where he is today. If he is becoming too lazy and self-centered to keep respecting us, and giving us our money's worth by making good music, it's time for a good spanking. Clue...!;)

Allu used to say all the time that he loves music/guitar so much he couldn't live without it; and as an artist myself (painting), I understand that perfectly.
However, should I one day have made 20 million euros with my art (as Allu sure has made with his), I'd STILL try to give my best. He has no excuse.

listen man, you are telling he has no excuse, it doesnt justify blah blah
you dont know whats with his or anyone in cob's life you dont know if they are looking towards new sound, you dont know if they actually like the new sound. youre talkin bullshit here man, youre just saying "he has no excuse" as if he was some kind of machine, of god or i dont know, idols do make mistakes too, you know. you cant keep on going with life complaining, you cant go pushing any harder they are now. i can bet they know their new album (or even the hatecrew deathroll) are not the ones fans like the most and i dont know whats with their life either but you just have to take it or leave it you know, if you dont like the new sound you dont buy it and thats it, why being an asshole your whole life for something so minuscule.
all im saying is that maybe, just maybe, they are humans too dont you think?

ishkur said:
listen man, you are telling he has no excuse, it doesnt justify blah blah
you dont know whats with his or anyone in cob's life you dont know if they are looking towards new sound, you dont know if they actually like the new sound. youre talkin bullshit here man, youre just saying "he has no excuse" as if he was some kind of machine, of god or i dont know, idols do make mistakes too, you know. you cant keep on going with life complaining, you cant go pushing any harder they are now. i can bet they know their new album (or even the hatecrew deathroll) are not the ones fans like the most and i dont know whats with their life either but you just have to take it or leave it you know, if you dont like the new sound you dont buy it and thats it, why being an asshole your whole life for something so minuscule.
all im saying is that maybe, just maybe, they are humans too dont you think?

Lanterns DOES like the new stuff. read the first post.

im not telling he/she doenst but why do you have to ask for something you cant even get?
they are humans, you cant ask them for everything you want, they have good times and bad times. you have to admit that his attitude of they have no excuse and stuff is stupid

^ i know what you mean, but it's just hard to see your hero diminishing, you know? like he just isn't the same as he was in the past. and yeah, that's obviously natural, change is a natural part of life, and you're right, he's not a machine, he's human. but for some of us hardcore fans, we don't know how to take it sometimes... so Lanterns is just trying to vent maybe.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
If their next album is kickass everyone will forgive them
Maybe, but the question is: Will the next album be kickass? Well, we won't find out until the album is released of course...but I strongly doubt it, anyway:cry:
I think Lanterns made some very good remarks, too bad noone of the band will get to read it (well, most likely they won't...):cry:

^ If they did, they wouldn't give a fuck anyhow... Alexi has said he doesn't let the fans dictate what the band does, they do whatever they want in regards to how/what type of music is made.

Lanterns said:
I just meant to say that if those things I mentioned above are indeed true -at least the practising one IS, as Allu admits himself- then it's a goddamn shame.

PS. Yes, I own a copy of AYDY, and I actually like the album.

First off, well said. If they are true. I mean, everything but smacking him with a "clue-by-four." Thats just homosexual and retarded.

Also, There are probably reasons why Alexi hasn't been able to practice as much. With that in mind, its only logical to let it go.

They've been busier these past 2-3 years than ever... expecially the past year.

They still sound great and try their hardest to please their fans. They just have a FUCK load more than before.

So... point is, I don't care, I'll let it go and drink a beer with Allu and have fun.

Oh yeah...

BATTLEHEART IS FUCKING RIDICULOIUSLY STUPID.

Lanterns said:
Alexi's ego is huge.
Alexi only cares about money anymore.
He even admits to fucking up at gigs due to lack of practice.

I read and hear these things over and over again, and they are starting to make me pissed off. At Allu. I'm starting to think that maybe, some time in the near future, some of us should line up and take turns to smack him in the head with a clue-by four. Or some other clue device.
Seriously though, if he doesn't give a fuck about music anymore, he should just give his guitars away and go on fucking reality TV.

No, I have not turned into some dork who bashes Alexi and COB because it's the in thing to do or gives me fulfillment or whatever; those gather on the Battleheart forum and can stay there for all I care.
I just meant to say that if those things I mentioned above are indeed true -at least the practising one IS, as Allu admits himself- then it's a goddamn shame.

PS. Yes, I own a copy of AYDY, and I actually like the album.

That's pretty dead on. I do not know if he is obcessed with money. However, his live performance is not as strong as it once was. I really don't care who disagrees with me on this, I have seen them live 5 times, I have seen every video I can find. Alexi does not nail his live performances the way he used to, and it's not because "he's only human" because he USED to nail everything (Tokyo fuckin Warheart). The fact that he mentions a lack of practice tells it all, they need to take a break! Otherwise the next album will be pumped out with no regard for the MUSIC.

P.S. What happened to Sinergy????

MasqueReaper said:
P.S. What happened to Sinergy????

Um, Alexi is IN Singery, but it's not his band. CoB comes first to him. And no offense, Sinergy is great and all but....

btb.jpg

That's how I feel anyways.​