Allu and the Clue-by-Four.

Heartless_Name said:
Um, Alexi is IN Singery, but it's not his band. CoB comes first to him. And no offense, Sinergy is great and all but....

btb.jpg

That's how I feel anyways.​

I like sinergys guitar stuff alot more than bodoms, but the songs of bodom work better as a whole.

inhe said:
I like sinergys guitar stuff alot more than bodoms, but the songs of bodom work better as a whole.
Ionna if I like the guitar stuff better than CoB's, but Sinergy's is great too.. I don't see how it could not be considering :p.

-Merrild- said:
:p , as a guitar player I like sinergy`s guitar riffs more than the newer bodom riffs..but that is just me.

Hells yeah, the Sinergy riffs are infinitely more complex. Plus the solos are extended and we really get to hear BOTH of their talents (Alexi and Roope).

What interview was that? I haven't read it yet.

Well, HCDR was a great album. I think after that, they might have made AYDY too fast. AYDY is a kick-ass album but it could have been better. And with the album, they've toured waaaaaayyyyyyy too much. If they make an album right after this, it's going to be worse than AYDY. They need to take a break for a while, relax, and think about what they're doing. Then make a reallly good album that will blow everyone away becuz i know they have the ability to do it. They haven't lost their talent or anything and it's stupid when people think that. FTR prooves what they can do to the max. Right now, they have a new sound. They just started out with that so the next album is bound to be more technical have more complicated riffs. I know they can do so much more than AYDY.

As for the money thing, like someone said in the past, they needed to do a lot of touring and make some more money becuz a lot of people downloaded the album so they lost money from it. LOL, Alexi probably just lives in an apartment cuz it's just him. I mean what's he gonna do in a big-ass house all by himself. The only time he'll get a house is after he marries me. They don't practice as much as before probably cuz they don't have time or on stage he isn't prepared or something. So my comment to your post Lanterns is that NO i wouldn't get in line and whack him on the head.

I haven't heard a lot of Sinergy but the guitars are most likely better than Next In Line cuz the album was made during the FTR, HCDR time???

Reactions: Mystique1721
^You know, fake or not, it is annoying. But I will try my best to ignore you in the future, it's probably the only thing one can do.
I feel sorry for you, though (fake or not)...get a life!

I do have a life and Alexi's a part of it and he alwayz will be no matter what. He definetly will be once i meet him.

hey ishkur, where did you choose your username from? cuz there's this really good system of a down song and a part of it goes like, "Ishkur!!!!! Ishkur motherfucker!!!!"

hehe, i forgot the name of it, but i know it's on their first album. their best album imo.

in fact i did take it from that song its called darts ahahahaha
it goes like "arise as did the gods ninti arise as did the gods ninti and ishkur, ishkur, motherfucker!!"
maybe you will all judge me but i love system of a down, its my fav non-metal or progressive band.

ishkur said:
in fact i did take it from that song its called darts ahahahaha
it goes like "arise as did the gods ninti arise as did the gods ninti and ishkur, ishkur, motherfucker!!"
maybe you will all judge me but i love system of a down, its my fav non-metal or progressive band.

dude, i fuckin love system of a down too. well, not so much of their new stuff, but their self-titled album was fuckin AMAZING. they actually live fairly close to me. my friend has been to one of their parties and she says they're pretty crazy. those guys shoot up heroin and all....but whatevs, they are rawkstars after all...

and who cares if they judge you based on a band you like? "drink beer and don't give a flying fuck."