Allu, Wikipedia, and...utter weirdness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering where is the correct stress of Alexi's name ... it is A-le-xi, a-LE-xi or a-le-XI ???
:lol: I was very entertained earlier today when I tried to say all three of those with a strong exaggeration. There is an emphasis on the A, but I don't think it is a very strong one. :rolleyes:

Why is this important... LOL

I say it Aléxi. (Using Spanish accents)

Sorry, it's not that important but I just like to know this kind of things ... maybe people have noticed I like all these pronunciation issues ... sometimes I think that maybe it's strange for the Bodom guys (or members of any other band!) listen people saying their names in so many different ways :)

I didn't believe anyone would say Lah-i-ho until i heard it for myself. How hard can it be to say the name like it sounds?

What, does finnish sound hilarious? No way :p This is off topic but what ever, I've heard that finnish sounds like japanese...what the hell?! :lol:

What, does finnish sound hilarious? No way :p This is off topic but what ever, I've heard that finnish sounds like japanese...what the hell?! :lol:

Yes, Finnish and Japanese do have similar sounds.:)

Janne can say a few words in Japanese, and he sounds completely natural, like a native Japanese speaker saying those words. I think it's because Finnish and Japanese pronunciations are very much alike. I do hear a bit of lovely Finnish accent when he speaks in English although he speaks it very well.

BTW, you guys are so lucky to be Finnish 'cause you can understand CoB articles and interviews in Finnish! Finland is such a cool country. I wish I could go there someday!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.