Allu, Wikipedia, and...utter weirdness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about how pronounce Laiho? Sorry, but what the fuck are you talking here?
"Lie-ho" if your mothertongue is English. "Laiho" if it is Luxembourgish, German or Finnish.
Who is elyah lewdalc? Is she even a real person? Where the fuck do they get their "information"? And why would Alexi get married in Oulu? Somehow that just doesn't make any sense to me...
My sentiments exactly.
Granted, Google is not almighty, but still very reliable. And all that shows up for "elyah llewdalc" is:
(1)The Wikipedia Allu article and
(2)Some emo-core band and some guy (!!!) named Francis, giving birth and having tooth decay and hair loss.
WTF?

i was kinda wondering about the elyah llewdlac thing too... odd fake thing to report, & it probably is fake...but i'm glad someone else was bothered enough to post on it, saved me some worry, thanks!

interesting fact about the elyah thing:

if you go into the history and track down the dates as to when both alexi's and aiden's articles were edited just to include this thing, you will notice that both ip addresses are the same.

that proves that its gotta be fake. i never believed it in the first place anyway.

I think you won't see him sober at any time...so he won't build sand sculptures again...:D
^WTF? LOL. I thought it as Lie-ho? ANd it is but i'm so used to Lay-ho that i use Lie-ho only when i tell someone how to pronounce it.

OMG, LOL, alexi and sand sculptures??? LOLOLOLO>LOL and marrying another chick that isn't me???? *LMFAO*! That's fucking bullshit. Awww, it sounds so cuuuuuttteee that Alexi would do sand sculputues though! That would be like the arsty/poetic side of him but only when he's not drunk. If he was, he'd probably roll around in the sand. And the marrying, i'm not even mad cuz you know what? There's no more jealousy. I know my Alexi and he would never leave me behind and cheat on me so that's just a joke to me.

Its said like its written

Ok, it said like its written ... but I always have problem to know how is the correct pronunciation … like someone said for the ones who have the English as their mother tongue it sounds like "Lei - ho", to other like German and Finnish it is said like it is written ... so the matter here is if the pronunciation in your mother tongue reflects its orthography? I like this issues related to phonetic and phonology of languages (they are related to pronunciation). But I speak Portuguese than it doesn’t help a lot, hahah …

Ok, that seems to be bullshit anyway, that is better to ask Alexi for the correct pronunciation of his name, hahah ...

What, you don't trust us? :D I know how to pronounce his name, so does everybody else in Finland :) You say it how you write it, Laiho. And thats it :)
I know it might be difficult for someone, but just practise, practise and practise ;) (Ok, don't take this too seriously)

You say it how you write it, Laiho.

We also have that, whatever it is, read as you write. I don't think it's difficult. I mean, when I first saw it written,I didn't know how to pronunce it so I was pronouncing it like it's written. And it seems to be correct

Status
Not open for further replies.