I'm listening to...

Might need to take the time to listen to that one, noren, bit of a far cry from my recent playlist :p

NP: Division by Zero - Don't ask me.

New Division by Zero is also worth checking out.

I have been listening to the clips before so I was prepared :)
I don't like the style, but there are some great moments. I respect that they explore some new territories. I will keep buying their albums and keep praying that they find back home some day :)

The MySpace song gives me a strong "prog bands shouldn't do blues" feeling. It's not bad, but lacks raw emotion and the smell of whisky.

+1 And the two things you mention it lacks are the two things that I can appreciate most in blues. Sad to say, but I don't really like it

Well, of course it's up to your taste if you like or dislike it, but please stop complaining about prog bands exploring some new roads (isn't that what road salt is all about?? ;)) and doing their very own PROGRESSIVE thing. IMVHO opinion you can complain about bands like Dream Theater, who stopped being really PROGRESSIVE after (at the very least) ToT doing the same boring thing over and over again (quite the opposite to what progressive really means...), but not about prog bands who really do PROGRESS...
I really like Road Salt (not as much as TPE, Remedy Lane and even Scarsick, but still), but that is another story :heh:

Just my two or three cents ;)
Peace, Love and Prog :saint: